Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi... I'm new here, and know little about this forum, so I will just introduce myself for now.

I am Shandri, the ninja.

Um... I'm not very good at this...

Hello ninja Shandri! Your intro makes me go squee!

I'm going to surprise hug you when you least expect it, so be careful! Welcome! What are your interests?

Computer games and roleplaying.

Not much else, really...

Quote Originally Posted by Shandri View Post
    Computer games and roleplaying.

Not much else, really...
    That's neat, that's basically about a third of what I do too. I've been roleplaying for a while too myself. I really love the feeling of just slipping in a imaginary world... I never really want to stop playing pretend and roleplaying is a good outlet for that. Plus, I kinda want to be a writer.

What got you into roleplaying? What kinda games do you like?

Welcome to ADISC. It's nice to meet you. I'm Mikyzu (also known as Izzy on the ABDL MUD). What online RPGs have you played if you don't mind sharing?

World of Warcraft is my main one, the others are free ones that looked interesting. Runescape, Earth Eternal, Wizard101, a few MUDs, Adventure Quest, among others.

Ah, I see. Those are nice games. Except for Runescape in my opinion, which I just couldn't get into. Well, be sure read the "sticky" threads and follow the rules. If you have any questions, just ask around, most of the people here are nice.

Now that we know about you..... the ultimate question comes to mind. How does a padded ninja stealth without making rustle noises. <3

Enjoy your stay here, look forward to seeing you more.