Thread: diaper lover but sad about it

Unhappy diaper lover but sad about it

i am a diaper lover but sad about it cause i know i will get caught cause we live in this weird house and it connects so basicly its a 2 apartment but i will get caught because of my 2 sisers and also i dont get any money so basicly i get pass it by just reading stories about em but it maes it abit worse so im sad that i cant even do it

I do believe this is the wrong section of the forum to post this in.

Hope your sisters are understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by karek View Post
    i am a diaper lover but sad about it cause i know i will get caught cause we live in this weird house and it connects so basicly its a 2 apartment but i will get caught because of my 2 sisers and also i dont get any money so basicly i get pass it by just reading stories about em but it maes it abit worse so im sad that i cant even do it
    I live in indiana when i am not at work, and my best advice for you is make your own
    click show to see how

srry i didnt know u had to put it in a certain catagory

This forum is for introducing yourself.

It's good that you're willing to share your situation, but it would be better if you could share more about yourself. Where are you from, what are you into besides just diapers and related, what do you do for work/school, hobbies, etc?

This is a friendly community, and we'd like to get to know each other.

I'm only 13 I dont have a job. I'm moneyless. I'm from Indiana and my hobbies are computers and games.

My stepdad is home all the time and my mom gets off of work before I get home from school sometimes.
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Aug-2010 at 00:59. Reason: merging posts and general tidying up.