Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avenged Sevenfolds new album!

wittlekidd

Default Avenged Sevenfolds new album!

Of course, NIGHTMARE BABY!!!!!! I love this album and its without a doubt their best work so far. They packed in so much emotion and i cant imagine what it all feels like to them. To hear the rev's voice on fiction and what he says just breaks my heart! :'( his lyrics he wrote are a total suicide note. and 3 days after he wrote them he died. I 100% believe he commited suicide. :'''''( RIP THE REV!

I can't wait to buy it. I've listened to the single and still do as I type this! ^___^

I definitely need to hear this. I only started listening to them this year, but they have become one of my (many) favorite bands. I already know the title track is pretty good from hearing it a few times.

wittlekidd

you guys go to youtube and type in avenged sevendfold save me, or fiction, or victim.

heard it all last night, and it was alright. Granted I'm not a big fan of the band to begin with, just some of their songs.

I was really scared about the new album, I kinda thought that it would be a letdown. I downloaded it like 3 days ago and it really surprised me. There's a couple songs on there I'm a little iffy on (So Far Away especially), but overall it's actually pretty good. I can't wait to get it on vinyl, I have all their other albums (all 4 of them) on vinyl. I don't own a cd of theirs, just records lol

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by wittlekidd View Post
    Of course, NIGHTMARE BABY!!!!!! I love this album and its without a doubt their best work so far. They packed in so much emotion and i cant imagine what it all feels like to them. To hear the rev's voice on fiction and what he says just breaks my heart! :'( his lyrics he wrote are a total suicide note. and 3 days after he wrote them he died. I 100% believe he commited suicide. :'''''( RIP THE REV!
    Firstly the Rev didn't kill himself it was an OD, as the autospey report came in not long ago.
    Avenged Sevenfold, 'Nightmare' album is part of the grief - latimes.com read to see how he died.
    The lyrics were not a suicide note one song, though he finished writing was entitled death which was seemingly ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    I was really scared about the new album, I kinda thought that it would be a letdown. I downloaded it like 3 days ago and it really surprised me. There's a couple songs on there I'm a little iffy on (So Far Away especially), but overall it's actually pretty good. I can't wait to get it on vinyl, I have all their other albums (all 4 of them) on vinyl. I don't own a cd of theirs, just records lol
    Why would you not get the cd also? that just makes no sense to me as CD's, are about the only way to get it to your computer, secondly Piracy is bad mmkay? Don't do it it's illegal, and you can and WILL get caught, so be warned they will catch up to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Firstly the Rev didn't kill himself it was an OD, as the autospey report came in not long ago.
    Avenged Sevenfold, 'Nightmare' album is part of the grief - latimes.com read to see how he died.
    The lyrics were not a suicide note one song, though he finished writing was entitled death which was seemingly ironic.

Why would you not get the cd also? that just makes no sense to me as CD's, are about the only way to get it to your computer, secondly Piracy is bad mmkay? Don't do it it's illegal, and you can and WILL get caught, so be warned they will catch up to you soon.
    Uh... I really don't see the big deal here. It's one thing to pirate things illegally (not saying I don't), but he's buying the vinyl? Why should he need to buy the CD if he wants the vinyl JUST so he can upload it to his computer? CDs are starting to be no more than authentication codes. Use it once and throw it away, you've uploaded the important info.

Pirates are going to pirate anyways, regardless of what you think. No offense. The little "you will get caught" speech won't convince anyone. I honestly don't care because the artists see very little of the money from CD sales anyway (sometimes a quarter or less out of 20 dollars!). Besides, he did not say "I pirated it like 3 days ago." for all you know, he got it from itunes or something. That would be downloading as well.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 29-Jul-2010 at 03:35.

Back in the day when I bought vinyl, I would tape it and play the tape so as not to put wear on the record. Once you buy it, it's yours to do as you wish in your own domain, as long as you don't sell it or give it to others. I've seen exceptions to this, but believe me, no one cares if you go from your bought CD to your computer, MP3, etc.