Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *tips hat*

Default *tips hat*

Heya, kids ;P

I'm Ryan, and I've been lurking off and on for years so I suppose it's time to introduce myself..!

I'm 25 and I live in California. Been a DL since before I can remember..

Anyhow, I'm pleased to meet you all.. and if you'd like to chat or anything just let me know ;D

so apart form diapers what else do you like to do?

And Welcome to ADISC

Well.. I'm a guitarist and vocalist in a metal band. and uhhh.. what else.. To be honest I've been so busy I haven't had time for much else lately. I've been ridiculously preoccupied ;/

But I like just about all the stuff that any guy likes hahah.. Oh! I dig big trucks.

Another California DL! Finally. But I promise, I won't hijack this thread either.

I a musician too and big trucks are cool but they have crappy milage

does your band get any Gigs?

No gigs at the moment.. I was in a thrash metal band years ago and we played quite a few gigs. But this band is newer, and we're working on finishing off the first album. It's extremely progressive so I don't know where we'd even play around here.

There are alot of old folks in Monterey ;x

I dont live here I work here and for an international community i find it easier to just say I live here. I live in a suburb of LA near Simi Valley called Moorpark.

Dont hate me for my location being not my Home