Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi guys! here is my introduction.

Default hi guys! here is my introduction.

im a boy from Hungary. (Hungary is a country in central Europe.) i am 21 years old, and i am a student.
    i have a great interest in Diapers:P i like to see pictures of boys in diapers, and i like to wear them as well. i am Bisexual.
    i would be happy to chat with you guys! so feel free to send a mail to my gmail if you want

My english is not too good, because i learned it from the internet surfing sites like this one so please excuse my bad English or help me to speak better

Hello and welcome!

Please do take note that this is not the place to discuss viewing diaper pictures, or asking for any. So please avoid doing so!

Welcome to ADISC. It's nice to meet you Hungarian. I fairly certain that many of us are wondering what your non-diaper-related interests are. Do you play any instruments for example?

Thank you for the question Yes i do! i play the guitar a little bit (only accords), and i like movies too. Peachy, please calm down i have already read the rules

I was just in hungary in Budapest! I was there with my handbell choir and I really liked it there. where are you in hungary?

i live in Budapest. And yes Budapest is a nice place but i want to go to Australia ;D that's my fav country:P

australia is a long way from hungary though and they talk funny (jk jk)

yes i know! but i like to travel and once i want to visit Japan how is the weather in Califonia? it's raining here

this is Magyarorszag (Hungary in Hungarian :P) these days YouTube - Fels . Thank god it's not Budapest
    Last edited by Peachy; 27-Jul-2010 at 18:01. Reason: merging double post

Last time I looked it was foggy but last I was outdoors was 7:10 I dont get off for lunch til 12:30 :sigh: oh well it should be sunny

Quote Originally Posted by Hungarian21 View Post
    yes i know! but i like to travel and once i want to visit Japan how is the weather in Califonia? it's raining here
    Where exactly in California? Where I live it is literally hell outside.