Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Food - Worst/Best

Default Baby Food - Worst/Best

What's the worst and best Gerber baby food?

Best in my opinion: Pears. Love that stuff.
    Worst in my opinion: Whatever the hell that Chicken and Rice crap is. EEUGH.

Green Beans are the worst (of course since I don't like beans in the first place that may be why). I love all the fruit, esp. Fruit Medely.

i like all the fruit ones but cant stand any of the veggies or others but thats me

I've never had it, but my Mom used to say that the fruit kinds were OK, but the meat kinds were atrocious. Personally, I've always equated baby food with pet food -- that strange, odd-smelling substance that you know you could eat but would never want to actually put in your mouth. When I have kids, I'm going to make them baby food.

I always fantasize about being forced to eat it, but never can bring myself to do so. I always have a few jars in the kitchen that seem to sit there forever. I buy the Earth's Best stuff - organic seems like a good way to go, and I like the sound of some of the flavors - The two I have now are rice and lentils and sweet Potatoes and corn. How often do you guys eat the stuff?

it looks kind of nasty to me. I just get some cooked vegetables put them in a blender add some salt and peper and blend them . it looks like baby food and tastes much better

The best flavor that I have had are the pears.
    The worst flavor that I have had is the peas or banana. (I hate bananas with a passion)

Banana is my absolute favorite. I really really like it, it's so delicious. <3

I have never tried baby food before. Then again, I am VERY picky when it comes to food texture. I could never bring myself to do it because I can't eat very mushy things. Soft yes, but TOO soft and I'll never eat it. Same thing with foods that go crunch.