Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm currently studying at university in Birmingham. I've been into 'diapers' (or nappies, as we say in England, but even I call them diapers when referring to this scene, hence my username) for several years - probably since I was about 14 (I'm 20 now).

I am bi-curious, and sometimes (though very in-frequently of late) cross-dress. I also rarely wear diapers/nappies at all in general these days, as I'm rather busy with university, but I've come across this place, and it seems very bustling, so thought I'd log on and see what it's got to offer

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. It's nice to meet you. I'd like to ask what your non-*B/DL interests are. Just so that we can get to know you better and hopefully find something we can relate to you know?

Hello there, Welcome!

I understand, studying is quite time consuming. School has a tendency to interrupt my hobbies alot too

Hi, welcome to ADISC, I'm Descolada.
    Do you mind sharing a little more about yourself? Some interests or hobbies that help get to know the "normal" you? I myself like PC MMO games, fantasy novels, and Buckethead.

P.S. What's your major?