Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi everyone,

I am an ab that is changed by his girl all the time. I can't wait to read all the posts! Have a great evening.

Welcome to ADISC! If you're up to it, why don't you tell us a little about yourself, we won't bite!
    Do you have any interests or hobbies? I myself like fantasy novels, PC MMO games, and chocolate pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ok, that's great, now go and read the making a good first impression guide and try again!
    *Handslaps* It's hard making your first post sometimes, you know! I think he did okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    *Handslaps* It's hard making your first post sometimes, you know! I think he did okay.
    He didn't.

Pamper: It's pretty awesome that your girlfriend changes you all the time, however, nobody really needs to know. It just seems like a statement designed to make other people jealous, and therefore take an instant dislike to you, which is not what we want at all.

Your introduction should tell us a bit about you, and what makes you unique. Wearing diapers doesn't do that, and neither does being changed by your girlfriend.

Aren't you coming off a little mean?
    I do agree though, maybe TMI for the first post.