Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: greetings!

Default greetings!

hey, I'm ellen, 18, from the UK! hoping to make some awesome new friends

Hi and welcome. Yes we are all friendly her on this site What is you favorite diaper?

welcome to the site, nice havin a newbe from the uk on the site as im from northen ireland

Yes, welcome ellen, it's nice to meet you. Tell me, what are your other interests? (I've just realized I ask newbies this question a lot, but I'm curious) I hope we can be friends here.

ummm well usual things really, i'm pretty boring :P
    i like travelling (cliche alert!) and am actually jetting off to swaziland for 3 weeks!! (a whole extra bag needed for reasons i'm sure some of you guys will be familiar with.. not to grumble :P) i like loads of different sports, especially football, and reading. Not necessarily an enlightening list (who dosent like reading and travelling) but i really never know what to say when people ask me! :P

About the "who doesn't like reading" part....about half the people in my grade. They complain about it too much. You get to travel!? Lucky! I've always wanted to visit other countries, but I'm too poor. Oh well, I'll get over it I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here.

Swaziland! That's close to South Africa, am I right? That's pretty cool, I've always wanted to travel to Africa myself

Welcome to the site!

Enjoy Swaziland! Hope you get to see the "Big 5" there. BTW, I wish they still ran the ferry from here to Newcastle - I've heard they have great shopping there (and cheaper beer than here!