Thread: Hiya all!

Default Hiya all!

Hiya Everyone Been on the site for over 3 weeks as I lost my password I could'nt get back on but anyway,
    I'm 14 years old I am a DL

My Intrests are Gaming, Technolagy and Music (Dance) anyone else like Dance Here.

Yer so..that's it
    Have a nice Day!

Hello, and welcome. what games do you play? I'm a bit of a gamer myself. Modern Technology, you gotta love it. I'm not that good of a dancer though. I'm too shy.

Hiya, People Reply Fast
    Games er...Shooters, Strategy and whatever else looks good! But at the moment Mainly Battlefield bc2 and Modern Warfare 2. What 'bout you?

I mostly play RPGs like Chrono Cross, but I also like games like Ratchet and Clank too. lately I've been playing an old fighting game called Evil Zone as well as Batman Arkham Asylum.

Hi STLC! Welcome to the cult.

Cool, another gamer! I'm more of an RPG/MMO/Relaxed gaming sort now, I know I used to love me some Halo (especially the storyline).

I'm a WoW addict, sometimes I find myself playing Warcraft III now and then too. Sims 3 is good times, Especially Create a World. I rarely ever touch the sims themselves, but the building is awesome! I poke around in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion here and there too. Though my TES Construction Set seems to be having issues, and things don't get saved properly.
    Know what I want to bring out and play again? URU. Or maybe the earlier Myst games..

<trails off endlessly about more games...>

Yay! Nice to meet a fellow gamer and music lover! Welcome!

FadeLB Funny Post You got there
    Anyone enjoying the weather?