Thread: So it's been a while. And guess what!

Default So it's been a while. And guess what!

So I got caught like many of you out there , which obviously comes with a great deal of shame and embaressment. My Dad had been cleaning my room as a "gift" and found my stash, so i'm asking you all out there, because I find myself thinking about diapers all the time, like so much, what should I do? My parents really dissaprove but I like the diapers for their comfort. Any advice will be very appreciated. I put this in greetings because it's been awhile.

When my mom found my stash, to be honest.. I just tried to act like I stopped.. but still kept doing it. It worked sadly, but mostly because she tried her hardest not to pay attention to me.

But anyway, welcome. I hope things start going better for you.

Yeah I did that but I have gotten another pack since I was caught and I just can't stop. Is this really something that doesn't stop regardless of what I do? If so I may just tell my Mom to forget about trying to stop me. I really want to keep wearing but my parents don't want that to happen. They pay attention to me so much now, just how should I act to let them know I've "quit" (I still want to wear every chance I get)

Quote Originally Posted by bender2738 View Post
    Yeah I did that but I have gotten another pack since I was caught and I just can't stop. Is this really something that doesn't stop regardless of what I do? If so I may just tell my Mom to forget about trying to stop me. I really want to keep wearing but my parents don't want that to happen. They pay attention to me so much now, just how should I act to let them know I've "quit" (I still want to wear every chance I get)
    Of course you want to wear, and I'm not saying you should actually stop either. I just want you to be happy and be able to maintain a decent relationship with your parents, if you want to. If your parents are really really worth it and just won't approve, maybe you just try really hard not to get caught and just really try your hardest to act like you quit through your words and actions. I dunno, if they found out you were lying you would probably have problems there too.

Just try to find out what you really really want and just let your heart guide you. I'm sorry I can't help more.

You've helped a great deal, thank you, I'm sure tomorrow I'll have a plan as to how to get more, I do want to wear and my parents are worth it, it's just so hard when they don't understand. I love the feel of it but I hate to let them down. So complicated.

It really is complicated. I know the feeling, the feeling my parents kinda.. give me and the looks they give me when the subject comes up. They try their best to support me but it gives off this vibe that they are disappointed in me. I really just want to make them proud of their little girl.. I guess. I dunno. I really feel what your going through and I hope you the very best.

You seem to understand very much. Thank you for the solidarity. I appreciate it more than I can express with written word. A hug would be most accurate lol. I know what you mean about the looks, I get them every day sadly enough. I just hope that one day this fetish will be as accepted as others. You wouldn't believe the treachery I've had to commit to pretend I was no longer interested.