Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh...

Default Uh oh...

Well, I haven't quite posted here much. Kinda been in the shadows...anywho I'm now in quite a predicament. About 4 months ago or so, I had gotten a new decent paying job, and things were going good. That's when I decided I wanted to just start wearing 24/7 considering I had the time and freedom too. Things were going great with it, and I've been keeping to my 24/7 since. Well, as of recent, I got laid off from my job, for what seems to be indefinite. Now, this poses a huge problem. I have gotten quite used to my wearing, if you can see where I'm going with that. Now, I only have enough of a supply, to last maybe til the end of this week. That is, if I'm lucky. Anywho, I don't know what I'm gonna do now after I run out, because I can't just tell my parents about my wearing, just ain't gonna happen. Likewise, I have a few friends that know about it but its kinda swept under the rug. So, I'm in quite of a bind. I'm going to go through this week, and try to extend my supply as long as possible. However, once I'm out, I'm out for good. So unless I can pull off a miracle, people that didn't previously know about my wearing, might in turn find out very quickly. Ugh...sorry for the length, I just wanted to share my newfound frustration.

I really hope you need in can't control yourself. Otherwise forcing something like that on your peers is downright rude.

I don't see the issue really? Have you become incontentant? If so I suggest you train yourself back quick sharp, it shouldn't be too hard really, you've done it once before... just try holding it in when you need to go.

My friends that know only found out by accident, and don't really have a problem with it whatsoever. And I prolly should've clarified a bit more in the post that I wasn't in need of them until this point, but through the course of my wearing I have grown quite dependant, which honestly was my intention. However, I've done 24/7 for only a few days at a time before this streak, and haven't really had to experience retraining, not thinking I would need to for quite some time. I don't know when I have to go anymore at this point and when I start to its incredibly difficult to stop the flow, but I know I'm gonna have to start trying my hardest.

you're going to have to potty train out of necessity now, it's your only option, at least until you find a new job...

Yeah I know...I just hope I can do it in time before I run out of my supply : /

so you managed to go completly incontentant in only 4 months? :S

Just for wetting, and I was intentionally doing what I could to speed up the process. Constantly drinking something regularly, wetting at any slight urge, so yeah...over time I just stopped feeling the need to go, and it would just happen.

I call shinanagins!!!!That's ridiculous I am acctually inco..Unless you have damaged your parts you should have no problem once you are out of supply and realize you have no choice...

You can call shananigans all you want but I'm not saying this to try and get a rise out of people, I'm just trying to tell my little story. I know ultimately ill be able to retrain I'm just saying idk exactly how easy its gonna be immediately following running out