View Poll Results: People count

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • +1 Person

3 75.00%
  • -1 Person (I don't know how it works, but it does)

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From square one... (couldn't think of anything better to call it)

Default From square one... (couldn't think of anything better to call it)

We all start here, at one point or another, we all joined for one reason or another, for me it's to talk to people that like diapers.
    I started wearing diapers on and off for as long as I can remember. It's Like a love hate relationship for me, there are days i love diapers, and just want to wear one all day and night, then other days that i don't even want to wear one,
    Just call me Rose, and I hope to meet a few people on here

I don't understand the point of the poll, but welcome anyway =)

What you're referring to is known as the binge/purge cycle. It happens to the best of us, and you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Welcome as well. Yes, most of us go through the binge/purge, especially if it's sexual. I was really binging a week ago, and now I'm in purge. It's odd how it works, but everyone here understands it. I hope you will enjoy all the many facets of this site as we talk about a variety of subjects. We're an interesting group.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrose View Post
    The poll is a little joke. and binge/purge cycle?
    Forgive me, it's almost 4am.

And yeah, what you've described as your love/hate relationship is like a binge/purge cycle. During a binge, you want to wear all the time, and during a purge you don't even think about it. It does get more extreme. Some people throw everything out during a purge, but that's mainly driven by feelings of guilt. That may not apply to you, but it's the same sort of thing.

Welcome to ADISC! I am rather confused about the content of the poll, but I welcome you nonetheless. So, do you have any hobbies or interests that you partake in? I am kinda interested in how your post describes the binge purge cycle and how that describes you as a *B/DL. But I do hope you enjoy it here on the site.

Well there's one thing I am worried about, and that's losing compete control over my bladder. If that happens I am more or less up the creek with no canoe

The love/hate thing is something that we can all relate to. Welcome to ADISC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Forgive me, it's almost 4am.

And yeah, what you've described as your love/hate relationship is like a binge/purge cycle. During a binge, you want to wear all the time, and during a purge you don't even think about it. It does get more extreme. Some people throw everything out during a purge, but that's mainly driven by feelings of guilt. That may not apply to you, but it's the same sort of thing.
    well I feel real guilty about it, just wanting to push it to the back of my mind. I don't throw anything out because I am such a pack rat that i have wraper from the first pack of diapers that I used on myself, to a box of cables that i have no idea what they go to.