Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hello. I'm kind of bad at introductions so here it goes....

I'm 17 and I'm new on ADISC (obviously!) and I'm really happy I found out about this site and that I joined. Right now I'm really trying very hard to learn to accept myself in all the aspects of my life and I feel like talking to people with my same interests will help me become more comfortable with who I am. I think this will really help me learn to accept this part of life and hopefully help others going through similar stuff.

I'm a bit shy and I'm trying to get over that too, so feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to answer as honestly as possible!

(Sorry if my introduction sucks!)

hi an welcome
    i think you did a fine job

also hell hound = favorite mythological creature

Welcome to ADISC, your intro is far from sucking.

How about a little more about you, likes, dislikes, hobbies? We want to know.

Welcome to the site! I hope you stay here and don't worry about your intro, everyone I think feels the jitters when they first post. The thread I started about Fear of Posting kinda shows that off.

But yeah, what kinda books do you like to read or media do you like to watch. I'm a big anime fan myself but I'm pretty interested in a lot of things.

Hello there! Don't worry, we're all shy when we introduce ourselves. Welcome!

Hi HellHound, welcome to ADISC!

And yeah, you certainly aren't alone. I'm also pretty shy, and learning how to accept and therefore love this unique thing I have.

Hello and welcome to ADISC. I think almost everyone is at least a little nervous when they first post the into thread. but you did alright. Just relax a little, we don't bite (as far as I know), and like Youjo and Koda, I'm also interested in your non-*B/DL life. So here is my question: What do you like to do for entertainment?

I guess I can start with some hobbies: I'm a big music nut. I try to really give all music at least a chance. I currently play drums and teaching myself guitar (which takes up a lot of my time). I enjoy some anime here and there, mainly some of the more "mainstream" stuff like Bleach, for example. I do play video games, but not nearly as much as I used to. Some of my favorites are Chrono Cross (Kxdeadx I saw your avatar!) Dragon Warrior VIII, Final Fantasy, and some FPSs (occasionally). I live around a lot of live music so I go to concerts pretty often. I think that about covers my hobbies and likes for the most part.

I dislike quite a few things with a burning passion such as intolerance, racism, rudeness and bad grammar and spelling (This is definitely a big pet peeve for me, but I am by no means a grammar nazi).

I have kind of a dark sense of humor and I enjoy making people laugh. And I think that's about it for me. Sorry I wrote a lot!
    Oh and I'm single (just felt like throwing that out there....)