Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites vs other pull ups

Post Goodnites vs other pull ups

i know the goodnites are pretty comfortable, but i would like to know about any other brands of pull ups, such as tena's, that you have tried. which one is the most comfortable?, how much do they hold? thx for your replys

I like Goodnites, but I find underjams even better. They hold more urine and are WAY more comfortable. Plus, the don't make a crinkling sound when you walk or site down. Also they are WAY more discrete so that, people can see the diaper and know your wearing one. Goodnites, well the USED to be good but they started to suck after they put prints on them. That's why I say, if your going to buy goodnites buy the old ones, the trimmer fit and find a way to add your on prints of the new design. It's not THAT hard, I've heard of people who've easily done that and it looks like something from the store.

Plus, the older ones are WAY more discrete and don't make a lot of sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    I like Goodnites, but I find underjams even better. They hold more urine and are WAY more comfortable. Plus, the don't make a crinkling sound when you walk or site down. Also they are WAY more discrete so that, people can see the diaper and know your wearing one. Goodnites, well the USED to be good but they started to suck after they put prints on them. That's why I say, if your going to buy goodnites buy the old ones, the trimmer fit and find a way to add your on prints of the new design. It's not THAT hard, I've heard of people who've easily done that and it looks like something from the store.

Nice I need to try undejams when I slim down. You've sold me on them.

Spearmint

I wanted to try underjams too, but my CVS doesn't cary them.

Goodnights nice and comfy , so are Underjams but i find that Underjams start to rip apart if you wear them for a while. You can't really compare Goodnights and Underjams to the other ones like tena, because Tena are adult diapers and can hold alot more then Goodnight and underjams can since they are kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post

do you think that size:30 waist could fit in a size 5 pull-up?

What about a size 34? I like literally can't get any smaller around the waist without removing chunks of my pelvis (doctors apparently do not recommend this)

Olivia

Well, Underjams, and Goodnites, are designed for bedwetters so they don't hold much.