Thread: ABU Cushies Question

Default ABU Cushies Question

I've heard a lot of good and bad things about the cushies i heard there thin but so are a lot of baby diapers these day.I saw they have a deal 2 cases of abena medium abri form for 77.00 dollars.you also get 60 abu doublers (30 per case) so i jumped for the deal i got a case of abu cushies and a case of assure.what should i expect?

What I read from other about ABU cushies that don't hold up well there more of play diaper not for really using .

Loopygone

I hope you didn't get any of the doublers. From what I've heard they are terrible. Really scratchy, crappy, and basicly matts for soaking up chem spills. They held... more then I expected but still not much. But I was suprised just how well the one tape system fitted on me, it just seemed to work really well .

I find they run really small, like, the medium won't even do up on me, when they usually do. I was dissappointed...... they're kinda cute, though. :P

I'm wearing a Cushie right now. They aren't the best diaper but are the cutest things ever! They can leak after a couple of wets, and I've bought some online that when I got them, they had pinholes in them so it leaked immediately after I wet them. Still, it's like the only thing I ever wear

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    I'm wearing a Cushie right now. They aren't the best diaper but are the cutest things ever! They can leak after a couple of wets, and I've bought some online that when I got them, they had pinholes in them so it leaked immediately after I wet them. Still, it's like the only thing I ever wear
    Thats not good.

I kno. Bambino's were pretty cool, I wore them a couple of times. Once I go back to college tho, I won't be able to wear a diaper for a long time :/

Spearmint

I would very much like to try cushies, because I used to use pampers as my main diaper, and if cushies are similar, I wouldn't really have a problem with them being thin, as I rarely wet more than once anyway.

i am also ordering some bambionos. i have a 38 waist so a case of medium and large bambinos will be good i heard cushies ran small so i'm grabbing the large.

I have tried the Cushies and their not that bad, their the same diaper as the ABU Super Dry kids but with a different design on the outer cover.
    They look alot like modern baby diapers with the all over prints and the color accents on the outer edges.