Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever heard this to be true?

Default Has anyone ever heard this to be true?

I was on the internet last week and i forgot where i read it, but somewhere it said that girls in particular if they play a water sport ie Sailing, Swimming, etc are more likely to like diaper and/or pants wetting then a person who doesn't play one. Has anyone else ever read that or seen it to be true???

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I was on the internet last week and i forgot where i read it, but somewhere it said that girls in particular if they play a water sport ie Sailing, Swimming, etc are more likely to like diaper and/or pants wetting then a person who doesn't play one. Has anyone else ever read that or seen it to be true???
    That seems VERY false, VERY VERY false indeed. Just being 'wet' does not mean that a person likes to wet. ^_^

I can't say I've read it, but with swimming and watersports being generalised interests, I can hardly believe that they would effect a person in a way as big as a *B/DL lifestyle.

Granted, I may be wrong, but that seems a rather daft and biased assumption on part of the article author.

I know, i was thinking along the same lines, but then again it may have had that effect on "some" people

Error404

I know, i was thinking along the same lines, but then again it may have had that effect on "some" people
    That's the same as someone saying those who play with makeup and enjoy dressing up would sexually be attracted to clowns, which obviously, isn't true.

Of course, there's always going to be SOMEONE who meets those criteria, but honestly, i've noticed girls generally fall in two categories when it comes to *B/DLism, and that's either that they are a geek of some sort, or VERY submissive/girly. It's a common trait, but hardly something that says "Hey look, I'm a *B/DL.", in the long run, looking for *B/DLs in public is near impossible unless you have irrefutable evidence that they are.

Wow that sounds like a stupid statistic, I just fail to see what they are even trying to use to connect the dots. Why would liking being wet from water mean they like pissing themselves? Statistics tend to make me wonder why they're so stupid.

Again, thats why never trust whats on the internet, you gotta have your nose out there!

EmeraldsAndLime

The internet is an information super-highway, so everything you read on it must be true!

Okay, on a more serious note, that point sounds awfully suspicious. Perhaps created to play with the minds of those who *want* to believe it (through a fantasy aspect - to give those poor, lonely souls a bit of hope).

Error404

Again, thats why never trust whats on the internet, you gotta have your nose out there!
    Exactly! It's better to take things at face value and do a little research of your own. That's what I do at least!

well I'm a girl and I don't do any of those things and I like diapers ^^

Darkfinn

I wouldn't believe that for a second...