Thread: hey! (:

Red face hey! (:

hey,
    well im new to this place, I've been browsing the website for a little while but just wasn't sure whether i should join or not! but now i have...

Well im in to the whole AB thing... i used to do it a while back when i was around 15+ i then stopped for the whole fact i didn't want to get caught... ive now met someone he opened up to me and told me about his whole AB fetish and so on.. we are now together. it took me a little time to open up and tell him that i used to do it in the past, but he now knows, he puts me in diapers also dresses me... we go out and have so many good times. its brought my happy side back again! how i love just feeling young again!

want to know more feel free to ask

Hi D! Welcome to ADISC!
    And, that's pretty awesome.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Let me try to give you a response that goes more than two sentences. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of AB/DLism that you partake in? What is your favorite color, music genre, and ice cream flavor?

Yay! Enjoy your lucky life, and welcome!

heyness! I just joined the site too, but it's cool to meet ya!

Welcome to ADISC DaddysLittleGirl, from down under in Auzzie land. There is nothing better than to be able to be yourself with someone who cares and accepts you. Glad the two of you are having fun. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 25-Jul-2010 at 07:53. Reason: missed a key stroke or two

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Let me try to give you a response that goes more than two sentences. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of AB/DLism that you partake in? What is your favorite color, music genre, and ice cream flavor?
    Mmm fave icecream that's got to be like rasberry ripple lol.. Don't do strawberry lol! Yuck! Well hobbies outside my ABworld.. I used to go dance n go gym a lot but need to get back into it! Also enjoy making graphics and that.. My fave colour would have to be pink!