Thread: he everyone :)

Default he everyone :)

Just realised that i havnt made an introduction post yet! I think its because I dont know what to day about myself

erm.. well lets start with why im here, and why I think Im here. When I was little I used to suck my thumb alot, way past the age your supposed to :P Then later on in life I wet the bed for a little while. I eventually grew out of that, but then moved onto wetting my pants whilst sat on the toilet. This was about the time I realised that i was different to everyone else

I carried this on for a while, till I got caught with wet undies in the bottom of my draw (i used to wash them straight after as I was getting in the bath and then hid the clean but wet undies till they dried) This was just as I became a teenager, life took over and hanging with friends, school and bike riding got in the way and pretty much forgot about my *b/dl side.

A few years later when I was 15 i got my own computer and somehow ended up uncovering my *b/dl side, lots of looking at pictures and reading RP stories got me very interested. After searching the net I found a daddy who lived local. Many texts and online messages later I decided to meet him. All went well And our relationship took off!

At first it was a daddy and baby thing. He would nappy me and feed me a bottle, we would chat and then I go home. It stayed like that for a while till I got a boyfriend, which pretty much cut the relationship with my daddy (I suck at commitment so having to commit to 2 people didnt work for me )

It wasnt till i broke up with my boyfriend when i was 17 that I was feeling lonely and texted my daddy again. And ever since then ive been with my daddy as its got alot more than just a nappy I had forgotten about the whole *b/dl online community untill I randomly thought about searching for it, and ended up here

Anyway (wow I wrote alot!) about me Im a HGV mechanic apprentice who loves to work on anything thats got wheels I also enjoy spending alot of time on the computer playing games or watching anime (biggg anime nerd )

I love meeting up with new people, as I regualry go to weekend car shows or head down to london for the MCM anime expo with some IRC friends. Doing things with friends or new potential friends is so much more fun than doing it virtually

Anyway, i hope I havnt creeped anyone out :P and thanks for reading ^^

Nice Introductions you have post. Welcome to ADISC.

Say what anime have you watched? I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kxdeadx View Post
    Say what anime have you watched? I'm curious.
    christ, what havnt i watched lol. ive seen loads, but off the top of my head:

D Gray man *
    Hellsing *
    FLCL *
    elfin lied
    Tenchi Muyo
    Azumanga Diaoh *
    Darker than black *
    kuroshitsuji I/II *
    Soul eater
    Wolfs rain *
    Fullmetal alchemist I/Brotherhood *
    Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn