Thread: Introduction:

Default Introduction:

My name is DiaperedDavid. I have been a DL for about 20 years. I have a little bit of an AB side coming out. My interest in diapers began in elementary school. There was a girl in my class who was rumored to have to wear diapers and a boy a year behind me who lived in my neighborhood was dependent on them for awhile. This made me curious. I was able to act on my curiousity in my mid-teens. I bought Attends and I was hooked. When I graduated High School; I was able to purchase diapers and hide them in my room. Upon moving out I was able to wear whenever I wanted.

In the last few years; two things have developed. One; what I would call an AB side of me has appeared. I enjoy things like footed sleepers and onsies. Two; I always wanted to know what it would be like to have to use diapers (sort of forced to). As someone who lives alone; I can wear and use my diapers whenever and however I want. But that means I can change or stop using whenever I want. I want to know what it would be like to be forced to use my diapers and not have control over when they are changed. To this end I have purchased some locking plastic pants. These can be a lot of fun. I will share some experiences in the blog section about them.

Other things I enjoy besides diaper wearing: NFL football, playing tennis, reading, going to the movies (good dramas and SCIFI), & shopping. I have an Italian hertiage so I really like a good pizza and pasta!

I don't have the best schedule for wearing diapers since I work retail and sometimes work long hours and I sure don't have the courage to wear diapers to work.

That is all for now.

Looking forward to using the site!!

- DiaperedDavid

Hey, nice to meet you. I'm not really one for sports but I kinda like tennis. Nice to meet you.