Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finals

Default Finals

So its finals time. any body in college in particular planing on wearing diapers to there finals or has already done it? I went to my German final earlier diapered and plan on wearing to at least one more. so lets hear it. whose gonna make finals just a little bit better and wear a diaper?

I got my jounior cert comeing up in a few week and if Iam diapered at the exams its easyer

Error404

I wish I had enough diapers to see me through my college exams, but they're not for another year - I agree though, diapers in an exam would be FAR to distracting.

Personally, I find having the urge to go more distracting than wearing a diaper. During my last written test, I rushed through the last part just because my bladder was full. Only made an 84% on that test. Any guess on the odds of me wearing a diaper to the next test? My guess is 99% chance.

By the way, I am not currently enrolled in college, but should be enrolling this month.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Personally, I find having the urge to go more distracting than wearing a diaper. During my last written test, I rushed through the last part just because my bladder was full. Only made an 84% on that test. Any guess on the odds of me wearing a diaper to the next test? My guess is 99% chance.

By the way, I am not currently enrolled in college, but should be enrolling this month.
    I always go potty before an exam and try to avoid anything else in the mean time that could really make me need to go again.

I've got a 3 hour AP Chem test tomorrow at 7:30...I'm considering it.

InconJenOnWheels

I took my finals a couple weeks ago. Didn't do to bad. I passed.

Peachy

I don't have finals, but I have to finish writing my thesis (doctor's thesis, so it takes a few years!). However, I can take as many bathroom breaks as I want in between, so no diapers necessary (plus I often mind myself having some good inspiration for my thesis while holding on to my private part and staring at the gaping hole of the toilet bowl ).
    I have worn a diaper to an exam twice in my previous educational career, but found that I was too stressed to use it in the exam room, so I had to go to the toilet after all. Besides, in a 5 hour exam, it's a blessing to have an opportunity to get away from your exam sheet for a minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by jayschares View Post
    I went to my German final earlier diapered and plan on wearing to at least one more. so lets hear it.
    Deutschklausur in Windeln? Ich hoffe, dein Professor hat es nicht gemerkt!

Peachy
    Last edited by Peachy; 13-May-2008 at 11:18.