Thread: Hello there =)

Smile Hello there =)

I'm new to this site, so I figured I'd introduce myself.

My name is Danny, and I'm 17 years old. I'm Swedish, so please excuse any spelling mistakes I'm a DL, and I think I'm also a TB, i'm not sure yet. I became a DL very early, I was six years old when I first tried one out. I've been stuck since then. And no, I'm not hypersexual about it, I do it mostly for comfort. Nobody knows about it yet, and I'm not planning on telling anyone anytime soon.

What else is there to write? As my user name suggests, I like to play guitar in my spare time. I play a whole lot of instruments, but acoustic guitar is my favorite. I also enjoy playing PC games and sleeping a lot.

Well, I guess that's it. It's just me saying hello

Welcome to the site. I'm a musician as well though my ax is keyboard. I used to play a little guitar, also acoustical. Living in central Virginia, I'm surround by genuine blue grass pickers. They're quite interesting to hear and watch play. I also played in a very good rock band for 15 years until I retired from it.

I hope the site meets your needs. We discuss many different things so you should enjoy. Feel free to join in and post.

Hello nice to meet you, I kinda wish I could play guitar. Oh well, guess I'll stick to singing. What pc games do you usually play?

Welcome to Adisc, glad you could join. And no worries, we're usually forgiving for spelling mistakes :P
    I'm a musician as well, mostly mallet percussion but I play bass once in a while.

Hope you enjoy being here!

Thanks for asking! I really like old DOS games, such as TES Arena, the Wizardry series, and Doom. Of course, I play newer games as well, such as Oblivion, NWN and Starcraft.

When it comes to genres, I think Strategy and RPG games are my favorites. I don't play online very much.