Thread: Depends pull ups more absorbent that Max Protection?

Default Depends pull ups more absorbent that Max Protection?

I heard in another thread here that the Depends pull ups were more absorbent, like taking 2 large wettings before leaking, compared to Depends Maximum Protection. If this is true, what line from depends is the one, and how much more does it absorb compared to Max Protection? Just so you know, I wont be using them for long (hopefully) because I mailed a money order to XP Medical for some good diapers.
    Last edited by betagame; 23-Jul-2010 at 23:45. Reason: changing unlike to a better word.

Depends has gotten progressively worse with each of their "updates". I just hate depends because they aren't very soft on the inside.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    Depends has gotten progressively worse with each of their "updates". I just hate depends because they aren't very soft on the inside.
    Depends suck, but you can't really expect more from store brand diapers. If you've already ordered from XP, than I would just wait till they come. I'm not sure how long money orders take though.