Thread: Regular newbie here

Default Regular newbie here

okay, so....i was told by some crazy robotic cow (:P) to come and make an intro for myself.
    but anyway, i guess i'll just tell ya some of the things i enjoy doing
    Marching band--marching bass clarinets ftw!!! lol, band is such a workout, people don't even realize. they're just like, well thats easy, they're just walkin around blowin on a horn... i just laugh. personally, i believe that football games are the openers and finishers for Marching Band.
    Legos--people say, 'oh, i had those when i was 6' but it's pretty neat. the newer stuff is dumbed-down robotics lol
    obviously, i like to wear diapers whenever i can, but the parents are ever so watchful...its hard to do
    well, that's all i got for right now. if there's somethin i missed or that you're curious about, then post

moo isn't mindstorm afaik

I always had more of an eye for the marjorettes that usually come with marching bands
    (not sure if that is english, but these sort of girls: Bestand:Ma)
    You take my mind back to one of my first girlfriends ever... snif, memories... but good ones...

Hello there, welcome to the site!

"Walkin' around blowing on a horn..." lol that was funny

Marching band huh? Do you like to play music?

Quote Originally Posted by insan3guy View Post
    lol, band is such a workout, people don't even realize. they're just like, well thats easy, they're just walkin around blowin on a horn... i just laugh. personally, i believe that football games are the openers and finishers for Marching Band.
    TRUTH

Welcome to ADISC!!!!