Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: From Male to Female

  1. #1

    Post From Male to Female

    I ahve thought long and hard about this and I know I want a sex change and soon. There is just one problem. I am on probation and feel that if I start the sex change prosecee now, it might make my judge mad an she may prolong my probation. I also know that if I do this my grandperents will disown me.

    I have a srink by court order and I realy need to talk to someone about this and soon. I just fear that she may tell my PO or put it in her monthly report. Is she aloud to tell someone like my PO or judge someting that I don't want her to tell anyone.

    Help Me out please.

    Baby_Mike

  2. #2

    Default

    'Sex Change' and 'Soon' are two things that don't go together.

    If you wanna rush the entire transsexual process it will still probably take a year... And about $20 000 USD.

    Realisticly speaking... You would be looking at about 1-2 years of psychs and referals just to get anywhere. Eventually you could get prescribed hormone therapy in that span then there's actually the physical transsition. That part is actually simple and not simple at the same time.

    1) Take the pills
    2) Wear the girls clothes.
    3) Profit.

    ...But of course... That's just making it sound easy. The biggest issue is, weather or not you actually pass for female. This is what seperates the 'socially outcast tranny gender freaks' from 'the girls that used to be boys'. Doesn't matter how much you spend trying to turn your penis into an origami vagina, it's the face and the rest of the body that actually counts. 'Women, that used to be men and still look and sound like men' arn't exactly the most socially acceptable things.

    Granted many transsexuals can pass, some fail to pass only because they can't seem to figure out how to dress and present themselves in a way that actually 'works'.

    There are also signifigant social issues. You're 17, what's your social life like? Ever seen the girls socializing together? Do you socialize with them? You ever see those movies or the TV shows where the girl dresses like a guy and sneaks into their realm and has no idea how that 'guy crap' works? Reverse applies quite well in reality and if you can't socialize freely and integratedly with other girls you're pretty much boned.

    One thing to note is, if you think you can become a girl and get some restart on your life or that everything will suddenly be better, you have better odds of pulling that off as a girl than as a boy.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    'Sex Change' and 'Soon' are two things that don't go together.

    If you wanna rush the entire transsexual process it will still probably take a year... And about $20 000 USD.

    Realisticly speaking... You would be looking at about 1-2 years of psychs and referals just to get anywhere. Eventually you could get prescribed hormone therapy in that span then there's actually the physical transsition. That part is actually simple and not simple at the same time.

    1) Take the pills
    2) Wear the girls clothes.
    3) Profit.

    ...But of course... That's just making it sound easy. The biggest issue is, weather or not you actually pass for female. This is what seperates the 'socially outcast tranny gender freaks' from 'the girls that used to be boys'. Doesn't matter how much you spend trying to turn your penis into an origami vagina, it's the face and the rest of the body that actually counts. 'Women, that used to be men and still look and sound like men' arn't exactly the most socially acceptable things.

    Granted many transsexuals can pass, some fail to pass only because they can't seem to figure out how to dress and present themselves in a way that actually 'works'.

    There are also signifigant social issues. You're 17, what's your social life like? Ever seen the girls socializing together? Do you socialize with them? You ever see those movies or the TV shows where the girl dresses like a guy and sneaks into their realm and has no idea how that 'guy crap' works? Reverse applies quite well in reality and if you can't socialize freely and integratedly with other girls you're pretty much boned.

    One thing to note is, if you think you can become a girl and get some restart on your life or that everything will suddenly be better, you have better odds of pulling that off as a girl than as a boy.
    I don't want to rush into it but would like to start the prosecces now. I know it takes a very long time to complete. The only friends I have are girls except one and he is gay. I do girl things all the time. i go shopping with them, sleep over at there house and even do there makeup for them. They think I'm gay.
    Only one of them know that I want to get a sex change. She has heard it all, she use to be a phone sex operater. Her and I have spent many hours talking about this and She think I realy do want to be a female, and should go do this if it is what I realy want

  4. #4

    Default

    Congrats, you actually socialize with girls, you're one up on most trannies who are antisocial and most of their social experiance only came from video games and after transsition... It's still just video games.

    Talk to your therapist and don't rush into anything. You're only 17, remember to think, think agian, and then act. The best transsexual transsitions are accomplished by those who think reasonably and objectivly rather than going head strong and thinking 'Me, me, me!' and just make stupid mistakes to alienate themselves.

  5. #5

    Default

    Thank you, The only problem I have talking with my srink is that I am on probation and I fear that she may put something in my report about this, and that might piss off my judge

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Mike View Post
    Thank you, The only problem I have talking with my srink is that I am on probation and I fear that she may put something in my report about this, and that might piss off my judge
    why are you on probation?

    and on topic, why would the judge care? I don't think that would be a real reason not to do something... the judge wont care.

    you know though, you might not be allowed to change your name if you ever got that far...

  7. #7

    Default

    Well, you are still 17, and as far as I know, you have no legal right to dictate your own medical treatment untill you are legally an adult. So you really can't do much untill age 18 anyway, at least not without parent/legal guardians guardian's signing off. Since you say it'll alienate your grand parents, I assume you live with them. It may be best to talk to your therapist and keep the rest on the down low untill you live on your own, or at least turn 18 and keep things subtle untill the more outwardly stages come upon you.

    I don't thing having transgendered thoughts or being a transsexual would affect your probation, but then agian I don't live in a place like MO and I have no idea what you did to get yourself in legal trouble in the first place so I could very well be wrong. It would be best left to your own discretion.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    Well, you are still 17, and as far as I know, you have no legal right to dictate your own medical treatment untill you are legally an adult. So you really can't do much untill age 18 anyway, at least not without parent/legal guardians guardian's signing off. Since you say it'll alienate your grand parents, I assume you live with them. It may be best to talk to your therapist and keep the rest on the down low untill you live on your own, or at least turn 18 and keep things subtle untill the more outwardly stages come upon you.

    I don't thing having transgendered thoughts or being a transsexual would affect your probation, but then agian I don't live in a place like MO and I have no idea what you did to get yourself in legal trouble in the first place so I could very well be wrong. It would be best left to your own discretion.
    No I don't live with my grandperents but I am very close to them.

    I am on probation because of a way I handle anger frome being bullied.

    I...well..I made a bomb threat on my school. It way such a stupid thing to do.
    My judge can be a real bitch at time, for like no reason at all.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Mike View Post
    No I don't live with my grandperents but I am very close to them.

    I am on probation because of a way I handle anger frome being bullied.

    I...well..I made a bomb threat on my school. It way such a stupid thing to do.
    My judge can be a real bitch at time, for like no reason at all.
    As one of my talk show radio hosts who's a dad once said "When people say For No Reason At All" theres nearly always a good reason. In this case I think the reason is you made a bomb threat. Also that targets EVERYONE at the school not just the people who bullied you. Not that you should carry out acts of violence against the people who did.

    Anyways shrinks aren't legally able to tell anyone else unless its illegal or can hurt you and/or someone else. Me and all of my past shrinks have gone over that before we started to meet with each other. But that could be void in your case so I say ask the judge and/or shrink.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Anyways shrinks aren't legally able to tell anyone else unless its illegal or can hurt you and/or someone else.
    That does NOT apply to a minor who's shrink has been court appointed.

Similar Threads

  1. Female diaper wearers?
    By wetatnight in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-Apr-2008, 01:23
  2. Just a thought I had (Transgendered female to male)
    By CuddlyMonster in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-Apr-2008, 00:22
  3. The Male Member
    By Mr Alex in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 21-Mar-2008, 21:01
  4. Male Guards/Panty Liners
    By dirtbike4x4 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-Mar-2008, 11:57

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.