Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you like diapers because they allow you to go to the bathroom wherever whenever?

Default Do any of you like diapers because they allow you to go to the bathroom wherever whenever?

Do any of you like diapers because they allow you to go to the bathroom wherever whenever? I sure do. There have been many times when I would wake up in the middle of the night and need to go, but I am so tired and don't want to get out of bed so I just go in my diaper and go back to sleep.

Butterfly Mage

It's certainly a bonus!

Until you get used to it, let go and find out you are not wearing a nappy

Yeah, that is one of the reasons I like them. I don't get to wear them very often though, and I almost never get to wear to sleep.

Being able to go whenever wherever is nice, especially since I have a tendancy to go into an "internet trance" on my nights off work. I will literally zone out so much that diapers are a necessity at that point. (Too much information?)

Such a huge advantage on long car rides, and other places. For the few times I've worn a diaper in public and used it, they were always emergences.

Yeah it is a nice bonus. But as said above sometimes you can forget you aren't wearing one. I know I have had some close calls after wearing 24/7 or very close for awhile when I'm undiapered I will catch myself almost letting it go when I am in normal underwear

I had a call where I wet the bed one morning; I was half awake and thought I had one on >.<
    Definitely is a plus, just be sure you're actually wearing one!

not really like other have said it's an awesome Bonus! I usually use diapers for the comfy factor... or if I just wanna game online all day. XD