Thread: My introduction.

Wink My introduction.

Hello, good people of ADISC. I'm iFail, and seem to have forgotten to write my introduction. Oh well

I am a huge gaming nerd and love SEGA consoles and, of course, the Xbox 360. As my name suggests, I like Apple products as well (I'm typing this on an iPhone.) Outside of that, I enjoy mostly chilling out and whatever. I am very much an indoors person though, so yeah.

I was potty trained a bit late and had been wetting the bed till about 10. Since then, I didn't understand it but I loved the comfort diapers give me. Researching it, I understand it now. I forget how I came across this site,maybe it was Google? Anyway, this site seems to have a lot of people similar to me, so I signed right up.

Sorry I forgot to write my intro sooner :p. I'm now a Lurker cause of that .

Hey! Welcome to Adisc. You'll find a lot of gamers here, although I'm afraid I'm not one of them, although I do still have Rayman on the old Playstation original

Im definitely a gamer though!!

and welcome

right now im really into WoW and its really awesome (and just a little addicting) I havent played many games for 360 but I have played and love HALO <3

hope you like it here

Hey thanks guys! I'm trying to keep away from WoW, mostly due to not having enough money for the monthly fee, not to mention that's it's known to be addicting

Welcome to ADISC! Smart choice on staying away from WoW. Don't let Blizzard lure you in!

WOOHOO! FELLOW GAMERS ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's very nice to meet you ifail (funny fact: I actually fail a lot sometimes :P) I though I have a PS3...I still hope we can be friends.

And welcome to ADISC.
    Props on not succumbing to WoW, you should spend money on something more useful...*coughdiaperscough* (I kid, I kid.)