Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Nappy Size (UK)

Default New Nappy Size (UK)

Just went into my local Asda Store and seen this :

to this :

which means bigger sizers !

Info on package :

6+ XL - 20+KGS 44+LBS

I saw those in stock today at an ASDA store in Stevenage....I might purchase some sometime....I am quite suprised that it exists,though,as no other major supermarket brand has nappies in size 6+ (not yet,anyway....)....

they look cute.
    how much bigger are they compared to a regular size 6?

Do they not have Libero size 7 there? They go up to 30 kg (66 lbs.)

hopfully pampers will see this and sell their size 7 here, that would be good

I am not sure Proctor and Gamble (the US corporation that makes Pampers, among other things) has noticed this new size yet (it is a very recent addition) and I have not seen any signs of them planning to market the size 7 cruisers in the UK for the foreseeable future. In any case,I think the 6+ size of ASDA nappies would make the size 7 cruisers redundant,in my opinion.

---------- Post added 29-07-2010 at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 28-07-2010 at 11:23 AM ----------

I must say, after testing one of these 'size 6+' undergarments, they remind me of Libero size 7 due to the stretch of the tabs on them....also,they can accomodate quite a wide crotch, it must be said....

I must say, after testing one of these 'size 6+' undergarments, they remind me of Libero size 7 due to the stretch of the tabs on them....also,they can accomodate quite a wide crotch, it must be said

how big would you say they are, how much do they streach

pictures of them being worn, with something to give the scale, would be nice. i ain't about to spend money on something that may not fit properly; i say this having had a look at them on the shelves and noting how they were the same size packets as the normal 6s.