Thread: How I found my GF

Default How I found my GF

Well most of us want to find some one to share our life with . I found my girl friend but it took time .First of all we have been friends for 6 years . You see we got to know each other as friends that is the base of our relationship the friend part . Then one nite I opened up to her about my past and wearing diapers . I got to know her first that got us over the hump so to speak . I get to wear my baby things any time I want and she is ok with it . We are best friends we are like two kids we play well togather . what made it work for me is i did not push it in her face . let it grow over time . Being that every one is different may not work for you . That is how I found My best friend in life . foxkits

Um... I found mine differently. Over gaia on a PM. She Pmed me and we got to know one another. I was honest from the very beginning telling her that I was a TB and DL. And she thought it was adorable and cute.... next thing you know she's my Mommy and then it progressed to being lovers. XD

Thats a pretty heartwarming story. For me I'm still single but I have a few female friends that I'm getting to know better. We've really clicked, some moreso friends and others more intimately. I think though that a few kind of had an idea of whats up just by my personality when we're alone and contemplating life.

Another thing that might help is being willing to do your fair share in the relationship, it's not always about you, sometimes your mommy/caretaker needs to have some "me" time, love, and affection as well. Showing them that you love them probably does wonders for both of you. It can't always be about taking care of the baby and things like cuddling shouldn't be excluded.

Well, it's nice to hear that you've got someone, but remember not everyones relationships will work that way. There's not a tried and tested formula for getting a boyfriend/girlfriend, and no way will work for everyone. Some people respond better to different types of advances as well. And I think everyone here needs to face facts that although you should never compromise what makes you happy for a relationship, it's unlikely that everyone will find an SO that is willing to participate in this lifestyle or kink, the best most can hope for is someone who is happy for that to happen.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by FurLuv View Post
    Another thing that might help is being willing to do your fair share in the relationship, it's not always about you, sometimes your mommy/caretaker needs to have some "me" time, love, and affection as well. Showing them that you love them probably does wonders for both of you. It can't always be about taking care of the baby and things like cuddling shouldn't be excluded.
    It should never always be about taking care of the baby. It should be about having a genuine adult relationship with the addition of a little kink you both participate in (if both are accepting :P). Have a relationship ruled by your fetish usually means you end up falling in love with the fetish and not the actual person :X.

Glad to see there are actually people out there that will accept this 'kink' or lifestyle. First, I didn't know this existend until I ran into it for some reason, next thing I know I couldn't believe there were people out there that can accept it or even participate.
    However I'm still highly doubtful that I will ever find someone that'll 'click' with me on many different planes.
    If I find myself 'entangled' in this lifestyle, or come close to it, it will undoubtedly make it even more difficult as I am already very picky to boot with.
    I like the stories in post #1 and #2 very much.

Quote Originally Posted by CozyZeeRho View Post
    Glad to see there are actually people out there that will accept this 'kink' or lifestyle. First, I didn't know this existend until I ran into it for some reason, next thing I know I couldn't believe there were people out there that can accept it or even participate.
    However I'm still highly doubtful that I will ever find someone that'll 'click' with me on many different planes.
    If I find myself 'entangled' in this lifestyle, or come close to it, it will undoubtedly make it even more difficult as I am already very picky to boot with.
    I like the stories in post #1 and #2 very much.
    Why thank you. ^^ Me and my Fiancee really like this lifestyle. It's something intimate that we do that doesn't need to involve sex. ya know?

Loopy you do make a good point but I was moreso referring to after the fact of having a good relationship and a strong base.

Without a good foundation it's bound to fall apart. This means actually "clicking" on different levels, from personality (doesn't have to be the same or opposite just compatible) to likes and dislikes, being interested in hanging around together and the intellectual level of your relationship. I didn't mean that the kink/fetish should be a dominating part of the relationship, just a thing that you both like (it's like the "couples" in college that are only together for the sex and don't tend to last).

Back on track though, I had a girlfriend once. We were really compatible but due to circumstances decided it was better if we split up for the time being (but that's not to say we couldn't pickup the relationship in the future if we decide that's whats best). It was a pretty happy time actually but it couldn't last; we knew that and had a talk about what we wanted and the circumstances at that point in time. All in all we both left the relationship happy and that's no more than I could ask. The last night we spent together we ended up talking a bit and cuddling then saying our goodbyes. The next day we were back to just being friends. I never told her about my fetishes but this was a girl that I think kind of knew what was up and could see "into" me. My thoughts were that I could kind of see into her as well and she could be a kinky hellion, for some reason I alway had an idea that she enjoys playful and mild/light spanking (giving and receiving), role playing (different kinds of scenarios) and uniforms. It was hard to let her slip away but we both agreed it was for the best. That's just one of my stories about a previous lost love

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Why thank you. ^^ Me and my Fiancee really like this lifestyle. It's something intimate that we do that doesn't need to involve sex. ya know?
    Yes! I totally understand! I like the thought of that.