Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman kills two children for being autistic.

Default Woman kills two children for being autistic.

A texas mother called 911 to report that she had killed her two kids. When the operator asked her why she did it she said because they were autistic. When I heard of this it shocked me that anyone do such a thing, give them up to adoption first don't go killing them. It's obvious this woman was insane.

What do you guys think about this?

Here is an article on the event.

Butterfly Mage

Just dispicable. This piece of human debris should be placed in a trash compactor.

I can get so angry hearing things like this. Autism isn't nice, but godd***it they are people too, and you'r own children nontheless. She should be locked up for a long time, and being sterilized so she can't get any children anymore.

Butterfly Mage

So... She doesn't approve of autism, but apparently being a cold-blooded murderer fits in just fine with her moral code. I'm surprised that she even called 911.

There is precedent for this in some cultures, notably ancient Sparta.

Noting her Middle Eastern sounding name, I have to wonder if there weren't some cultural issues in play here as well.

Of course she could just be effin' nuts.

Sadly, the only qualification for parenthood is two people with functioning sex organs in close proximity for 30 seconds of so.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    There is precedent for this in some cultures, notably ancient Sparta.

Noting her Middle Eastern sounding name, I have to wonder if there weren't some cultural issues in play here as well.

Of course she could just be effin' nuts.

Sadly, the only qualification for parenthood is two people with functioning sex organs in close proximity for 30 seconds of so.
    actually, i heard (grapevine) that the stuff about sparta is likely untrue, people have excavated that mountain where it was proportedly done and here wasnt anything that that would have suggested such practices

tha said, the concept of killing the weak child, does have a biological undercurrent, seen routinely in the anmal kingdom, an example being grey nurse shark pups eat eachother inside their mother, essentially meaning the strongestget out alivem the strongest usually corresponds to the genetic 'creme' of the litter
    that instinctive vein to get rid of those in the population with such traits that could potentially be a burden or a continuation of mutations in the population, is ALSo what inspired the nazi T4 program which was a mass euthenisation of the mentally ill, autistics etc etc
    (the reason i constantly , if anyones noticed reference such things as such programs, even to my mind was the first time such actions to DELIBERATELY control the breeding conditions of the human population occured in a modern society and make ofr an interesting study therefore, that said it wwas still horrific.

some people call it 'social darwinism' ii.e the weak are food for the 'strong'

though our socioty has regained the idea that we are prosperous enough

There are many prison inmates who do not take kindly to those that abuse and murder children... I imagine she'll have an interesting stay on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    actually, i heard (grapevine) that the stuff about sparta is likely untrue, people have excavated that mountain where it was proportedly done and here wasnt anything that that would have suggested such practices
    Yep. I've seen references to that. I still used the reference to Sparta as it is likely the most familiar to the general audience. Today, with the ability to do genetic testing and ultrasound, most of that selection is done pre-birth. Many would tell you that's the same thing. Then there's China with the one child policy. Obviously a lot of morally questionable things happen there as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDL View Post
    There are many prison inmates who do not take kindly to those that abuse and murder children... I imagine she'll have an interesting stay on the inside.
    on the inside those people and Pedophiles are kept seperate because if they arent they will get killed on the inside.

as for the topic at hand it is absolutely horrible what she did but how sad it must have been for her to finally have a baby and not be able to do all the normal things with her child. it must have devistated her.

that being said it in no way justifies anything she did se sounds most definitely insane ans I feel sorry for her and her situation but justice would demand her to be locked up for a long time.

I almost cried this morning on the way into work because the whole thing sucks but atleast she was sane enough to turn herself in.

She deserves everything that's coming to her. It was a cold-blooded murder with no provocation. I'm comfortable with writing some people off as evil, so reading about it doesn't bother me. She'll face life in prison without parole; end of story; no need to worry.