Thread: I love nice Neighbors

Cool I love nice Neighbors

Thanks to my next door neighbor I now have high speed internet. She have DSL and a two channel router. I get the single from her router in my house. She said feel free to use it. Thanks to that I can now use my wii online.

Do you have to buy the browser for the wii or is there a way to get it for free?

Little ollie

My neighbors are evil they feed me too much alcohol and then I feel very bad in the morning.

Peachy

My neighbor is the noisiest person you can imagine! When she leaves for work in the morning, the whole city knows because she slams the door shut with enough force to cause an earthquake topping 8 on the Richter skale, and then goes down the stairs (4th floor) with her high heels - "clack, clack, clack" - until she goes out the door and starts her car, which easily competes with a 747 on noise levels.
    And let's not get into days when her daughter and grandchildren come to visit.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Mike View Post
    Thanks to my next door neighbor I now have high speed internet. She have DSL and a two channel router. I get the single from her router in my house. She said feel free to use it. Thanks to that I can now use my wii online.

Do you have to buy the browser for the wii or is there a way to get it for free?
    It was free for a time( like the first 6 months) but now it costs 500 Wii points. If you got a computer don't even bother with it unless you want to view Youtube on your TV screen. But really 500 wii points is better suited to say Super Mario Brothers 3.

my neighbors all live in New York City (30 minutes away) all the houses around me are weekend houses. Its pretty quiet. =]

Hehe... depending on the circumstances, I'd be an obnoxious neighbour to have... I mean I was at the last place I lived... Staying up late and fighting or just being loud being I'm a loud person... I don't think I've changed... The place I'm at now is just better at seperating noise...