Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong?

LuvsTeenGirl

Default Is it wrong?

I am a 16 year old girl and I have a boyfriend and he knows that I like diapers and says he is fine with it but I have not told him that i have had "sex" with a few of my friends (All girls and we were role playing with diapers) I feel really bad about this and I dont know what to do should I tell him? If I do what if he dosnt love me anymore? Please someone I really need help I just dont know what to do...

LuvsTeenGirl

No just my two friends
    Last edited by LuvsTeenGirl; 21-Jul-2010 at 09:58.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTeenGirl View Post
    No just my to friends
    I think you missed a word...

LuvsTeenGirl

I have had sex with my two friends (both girls in roleplay) and my BF Kevin (please dont get any perverted ideas its the last thing i need right now)

How did you have sex with them? Like I'm not looking for details, just was it made up or did you use a surrogate tool?

LuvsTeenGirl

we just kinda felt each other and then got in bed we just used our fingers....

LuvsTeenGirl

>.< Oh well still I want to know if I should tell Kevin or not ,-,_,-, it feels wrong not to tell him but I dont want to lose him, he is the only person besides my sister ever to stick up for me and I really do love him...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsTeenGirl View Post
    >.< Oh well still I want to know if I should tell Kevin or not ,-,_,-, it feels wrong not to tell him but I dont want to lose him, he is the only person besides my sister ever to stick up for me and I really do love him...
    ... No one has asked two important questions. As such, it is left to me to do this. *sigh*

1. Did this happen before the relationship was formed with your boyfriend?

2. How do you approach or view physical intimacy (e.g. "feeling up" or being fingered, etc.)?

The answers to these two questions will drive the larger answer to your query.