Thread: Rawr~! & hellos

Smile Rawr~! & hellos

well i thought since i got the message that i am a lurker that i would finally be brave enough to introduced myself rofl i am a bit of a shy fox when it comes to the AB / DL area but i do try to express my interest here & there. i been in the furry fandom for almost 10 years, 6 of which i been openly in the Babyfur community. i am heavy into MMO's & other rpg style games but that doesn't rule out that i do enjoy FPS or anything that isn't rpg. i do enjoy cubbing out with close friends & people i know here & there. i am also on SL under Lilalukit mochi but usually on there i do express myself more then i do in person or on any im client with my babyfur side. i would love to have the chance to meet up on SL or another form of messaging client to find others like myself out in this crazy world. on a side note i do go by lil alukit or plain old alukit if you like it, so feel free to reply or sent me a message i promise i will try to be more out going then i have been ^.^

Hello, Lilalukit. Welcome to ADISC!! Hope to see you on the forums.

thank you ^.^ i will try my best also if your a xbox 360 player my name is alukit on there as my Gamer tag

Hi, welcome to ADISC. Just a small peice of advice, I wouldn't reccomend posting your GamerTag or any other screen names you commonly use, unless you're COMPLETELY comfortable with the possibility of anyone that knows you by that/those names finding you on here.
    Anyway, I'm a big FPS/RPS fan too, nice to meet you.

welcome, play any good RPGs lately?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what does alukit mean? (if anything)

Do you play WoW? if so there are others of us.

and Welcome

Welcome to the community Lilalukit!