4 57.14%
  • no

4 57.14%
  • maybe

4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: lovered challenge

Default lovered challenge

I want a challenge to help. If you have a problem place them here,and I will try my best to answer them. If they help that will be all the thanks I need.

Loopygone

My problem is.... my budgerigar just doesn't love me any more, we still live together, and share the same bedroom, but she's always cold to my advances. I can see the hate in her eyes. She despises me. It hurts cause I'm still totally in love with her. I think it might have been a passing comment I made about a bird of paradise. But I'd never stray! I just like to look!

How do I repair my relationship? I don't think I can go on with out her.

See, sad, depressed, but still beautiful.

animals are strange and beautiful creatures, but their still so much we don't know about them. have you tried just simply spending time with her alone with no distractions

DBBCub111

Quote Originally Posted by lovered View Post
    I want a challenge to help. If you have a problem place them here,and I will try my best to answer them. If they help that will be all the thanks I need.
    Well, I've had some problems with my gf, and we've been in and out of the relationship, she doesn't know about my diapers and me being a furry, but I'm not sure if it's the best time to tell her. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    My problem is.... my budgerigar just doesn't love me any more, we still live together, and share the same bedroom, but she's always cold to my advances. I can see the hate in her eyes. She despises me. It hurts cause I'm still totally in love with her. I think it might have been a passing comment I made about a bird of paradise. But I'd never stray! I just like to look!

How do I repair my relationship? I don't think I can go on with out her.

See, sad, depressed, but still beautiful.
    You know that's a male, right? Maybe that's the problem.....

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by lovered View Post
    animals are strange and beautiful creatures, but their still so much we don't know about them. have you tried just simply spending time with her alone with no distractions
    On your advice I tried spending time alone in the same room, no tv, no radio, nothing. It was awkward to say the least, at the beginning.
    Then she attacked me, flapping her wings and squawking evilly as she swooped in for the kill. Pecking and clawing at my exposed bits, I fought for my life, tried to grab her and put her back in the cage, whilst she scratched and bit me no end. Out of anger I hit her full bore with a frying pan, slamming her into the opposite wall with a thud.
    Breathing heavily I thought it was over, I thought I'd killed the love of my life, it was me or her through, so I felt justified.
    But then.... a wing flickered, she bent at the waist, with a sickening crack of bones, slow raising too her feet. I looked at her eyes, the dark pits of anger and hate had turned into bright green pin points of light, not a nice green, a foul diseased green. I remember crying "What foul sorcery is this!" before collapsing to my knees. She advanced on me, whilst mutating, the chaos breed inside her changing her form from that of a lovely little budgie into that of an armour plated be-tentacled killing machine (all be it, one the size of a budgie).
    Just when I gave up hope for my self and all humanity the door burst open so hard it made quite a loud bang. Stood in the door way was an Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus, backed up by a full kill team of Grey Knights.

The Inquisitor glared round the room, locking eyes with the demon budgerigar. "DIE FOUL SCUM" He screamed, before ordering the marines forward to purge the enemy. They stormed into the room, aiming with their bolt guns and flamers, firing as they went. Everything missed, the demon seemed to phase out of reality and reappear on top of the leader of the kill team. She pecked at his helmet. One peck, and that helmet shattered into a thousand pieces, the peck went straight through and turned the Holy Marines head into something resembling a flattered meatball.
    I was scared, I don't feel ashamed telling you this, but I had never been so pant wettingly scared in my life. I crawled into the corner as the sounds of vicious combat filled the room, I hid, with my head in my arms and weeped.
    I confess, I do not know how long it lasted, I didn't want to have to look up again. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up into the face of the Inquisitor.
    "It is over" he boomed at me. "You will be taken."
    Ashen faced I stood up, knowing my life was forfeit, the Inquisition will torture me, take all my secrets then discard me. I looked around, only one of the marines survived the attack, stood impassively, whilst missing an arm. The rest had been spread all over the room, coating the walls with a thick layer of gore and crushed bone. In the centre lay the budgie, slowly burning with holy flame.

So here I am, in a cell on a black ship. Awaiting the ministrations of the finest flesh-smiths in the sector. All that remains of my life will be pain.
    What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    ^^ My goodness, that's a Norweigan Blue! Are you sure it's not just resting?
    See above, she was resting, until the power could build up enough to spawn the demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    You know that's a male, right? Maybe that's the problem.....
    The demons of chaos have no gender. Not as we understand it. Unless you understand it a little more... if so I worry for your soul.

*inspirational slow clap*
    Last edited by Chillhouse; 22-Jul-2010 at 03:54.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    What do I do?
    Share, pass it around, man.