Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rawrfff (Howdy)

Cool Rawrfff (Howdy)

Howdy y'all.

I'm a 24 year old male living in Phoenix, Arizona (U.S.A.). I am an avid computer gamer, and dorkfish. I have been a gamer for over a decade. I currently played or have played the following series (listed in the order I can remember)...
    • Command & Conquer (which first got me into online gaming)
    • S.W.A.T.
    • Operation Flashpoint (Armed Assault)
    • Call of Duty
    • Battlefield
    • Warcraft
    • Left for Dead

I love real-life simulations, such as paintball and laser-tag.

My interests/hobbies include the supernatural/paranormal, and B.M.X. (skateboarding to a lesser extent).

I absolutely love all James Bond movies, and 80's music.
    I like most other music, shows, and movies; except the obviously terrible.

And finally for the thing I am most proud of... I became an Eagle Scout at age 13. Go Boy Scouts!

I was referred by a friend to this site, and have come to learn that more than one friend is registered here.
    I am looking for building meaningful and lasting friendships with great people. I care about people and I try to help as much I can, in any way I can.

I am pretty sure I am an AB (was a TB when I was a teen, and whatever is before teen), and Babyfur (although it used to come in phases, but being around other furs brings it out more).

As for anything else not listed here, feel free to send me a message or something. I am usually an easy going person, laid back, and not a whole lot can shock or offend me.

Wow! Great intro!

I'm afraid I too have to admit to liking all 80s music, which gets me a lot of strange looks since I work for a very un-80s nightclub!

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it here

Welcome to the community, Juvenile!

Hey dude. congrats on the eagle scout!! that is a huge accomplishment. I think I only made it to the wolf in cubscouts. the only big accomplishment i had in boyscouts was I made a Good Pinewood Derby Car :/ oh well. Its awesome to have you here and you will fit right in

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete Dude View Post
    That's a popular avatar you're using. I've seen it around. Welcome.
    Yeah, I had to finally complete making this post so I could get on my other computer and finally upload my profile pic and actual avatar. Which I am glad to say that it is!
    Thanks for the welcoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy910 View Post
    Finally I can say welcome to ADISC

Hey Wolfinator!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Wow! Great intro!

I'm afraid I too have to admit to liking all 80s music, which gets me a lot of strange looks since I work for a very un-80s nightclub!

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it here
    Hehe, thanks for welcoming

Quote Originally Posted by T3hBR0sCh View Post
    Welcome to the community, Juvenile!
    Howdy and thanks for the welcoming

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    Hey dude. congrats on the eagle scout!! that is a huge accomplishment. I think I only made it to the wolf in cubscouts. the only big accomplishment i had in boyscouts was I made a Good Pinewood Derby Car :/ oh well. Its awesome to have you here and you will fit right in
    Thank you so much! I hope to fit right in, thanks for welcoming and glad to see other scouts!

First off, GREAT introduction. (Grins at "dorkfish")
    Also, you seem to really have a handle on the quote tags, bravo. I still haven't figured out an efficient way of quoting multiple posts in one message *without* notepad...
    Welcome to ADISC dude, I can tell already you're going to do well around here. =)

Very cute avatar by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile View Post
    My interests/hobbies include the supernatural/paranormal....
    That's definitely a new one! Are you into aliens? Ghosts? Or are you just a "believer" in general?
    Last edited by Descolada; 21-Jul-2010 at 02:30. Reason: "I" before "E"... Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    That's definitely a new one! Are you into aliens? Ghosts? Or are you just a "believer" in general?
    I am into aliens and ghosts! And I am a "believer" in most of it. The universe would be an awfully huge waste of space if we were on the only planet that harbors complex life. As for ghosts, that's an entire story on its own.
    Thanks for the welcoming.