Hello everyone!

This is a really nice and friendly community you all have going here. I just found ADISC about three weeks ago (yes, I did see the marshmallow thread ), and put on a diaper for the first time since I was 7 only two weeks ago. But before I get into that, let me tell you a bit about myself.

Iím a 22 year old guy and a student whoís currently home for the summer. Iím a total geek and enjoy anything related to computers, programming, video games, tech gadgets, etc. I may seem a bit reserved or even antisocial to people who first meet me, but get me on a topic I am knowledgeable about and I wonít stop talking.

So anyways, back to my first experience. I have had a slight fetish for diapers and diaper related paraphernalia for quite awhile. Unlike most of you here, I actually believe that I have identified a single key trigger that led to it. I have a very vivid memory of my childhood, and for the most part it was absolutely wonderful.

But in kindergarten, I had what was at the time a rather traumatic experience. We had a single in-classroom bathroom, and before recess one day, the knob became jammed with me inside. Despite my banging, with the thick door and loud classroom, no one heard me. They went to recess without me and I was not discovered until about an hour and a half later.

I was so frightened by the experience that from that day forward until the second grade, I held it and refused to use the bathroom at school. I remember having to pee so badly by the end of every day, that I constantly wished that I could just wear a diaper to school.

When I was 7 years old, I had a cousin over who wore Pull-Ups, and I decided to take one into the bathroom when I thought no one was looking. I pulled it on, sat down on the toilet, and wet it. When I was done, I placed it in the bathroom trash can, flushed the toilet and walked out to find my mom at the door.

She had seen me enter with it, knew what I did, but was surprisingly nonconfrontational. She told me that if I wanted to do that, she would much rather get me some Pampers size 7ís than have me stealing my cousinís Pull-Ups.

I was totally embarrassed though, and apologized and started crying. That was pretty much the end of it. In my teen years, I looked for diaper related sites and unfortunately came upon Deeker. That site made me very uneasy, and freaked me out to the point that I didnít search for any others.

The week after I found this site, I decided to order some Abena Abri-Form X-Pluses just before my parents were to go on a week-long anniversary cruise. I received them only a day after they left, giving me plenty of time to have fun and hide the evidence. I wasnít prepared for just how hard it was to wet my first diaper. It literally took me 2 hours, and I eventually had to sit on the toilet just to get started.

As I expected, the first couple diapers were very arousing. But something started to change by the third diaper. They no longer felt like a fetish item. I never fapped during the entire process, and yet the sexual feeling attached to them went away. What replaced it was an incredible feeling of security. I just felt warm fuzzies all over and wanted to cuddle up in bed. I had no AB tendencies prior to this, and yet I found myself wanting a paci sooooooo badly. I just laid there with my thumb in my mouth.

Anyone else here have an experience similar to this? It was a totally unexpected emotional response I had, I really just thought I had DL tendencies.

Anyways, I used up everything I bought that week and probably wonít be buying anymore for awhile. The Fall semester starts soon anyways (my last before I graduate). But when I do buy some more, I want to try some Bambinos and also get a NUK 5 paci.

I look forward to talking to you all!