Thread: help/ideas needed

Default help/ideas needed

hello all

im in need of help and ideas my girl friend has recently came out and and said that she is into AB and DL and she wanted to try it out. i have been looking into it and we have talk thought what she wants but do you have any ideas that will be good for a first time? also what sud i buy we have babygrow, diaper, bottle, babypowder but are we missing something i want her to be as relaxed as possible and to enjoy her self

thanks for your time

Idea one: Go make an introduction.

Idea two: Go and read the rules and suggestions for newbies so you don't jump the gun again.
    - A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    - THE RULES!!!

Idea three: Listen to your girlfriend. You've already talked about what she wants to do for her first time, so just do that. Don't throw any surprises at her. It will be awkward and weird enough at first without you trying to foist something on her. Everyone is different and wants different things so asking her won't help. The only person that can help you is her.

sorry talula i did idea 2 just not idea 1 im doing.this on my phone so.l its a little on the fidally side. also although im writing the post we both are looking into ideas im not doing this to surprize her but we are looking for ideas together.

Ok, you need to post an introduction before people will really respond to you. We are a support COMMUNITY here, which means we like to get to know our new members really well.

How hard you´re, Talula...

But I tell to smallandsoft to buy some pacis, it can do a lot of work (by my experience.)