Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello new to the fourm

Smile Hello new to the fourm

Hello my name is mike.

I'm 26 and I LOVE diapers I've been wearing for 6 years and its been a great time. As of 3 months ago I've been 24/7 wearing. I started wearing due to bed wetting issue but the wettings have become more often. I don't mind I actually love it.

In my free time I enjoy taking my 4X4 Jeep out into the woods, camping, riding my dirt bike and hanging out with my friends.

Well I think thats it.

Welcome to the community!
    Cool another guy that enjoys offroading in his freetime

Welcome! you are pretty opposite from me in that I dont spend a lot of time outdoors :/ but I do have a jeep

anyways welcome to the site you will like it here!!!

thanks for the welcome everyone. My jeep my all time favorite vehicle. I've done lots of work to it in the last 6 months I've owned it. I just don't like sitting still to long I have to be doing something or I get board really fast.

Once again thanks for the warm welcome.

I do like watching NASCAR though so i guess thats the car related thing. I havea jeep liberty so it isnt anything special. lol.
    anyways whats up in your life?

Not much just working way to much. Getting ready for a 500mile road trip on my motorcycle at the end of the month with a friend. Other than that my life is pretty much boring. I don't have to many friends and I have no AB/DL friends at all so I'm kind of alone.

I also just got into wake boarding and I'm paying for it now. My legs are so sore from Saturday.

Welcome.... I'd like to get a Jeep Wrangler someday myself!

thanks for the welcome. I really like my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee funnest ride I've owned and the slowest. My last car was a turboed, motor swapped 90 Honda CRX that made over 250HP and was scary fast.
    Heres my cardomain page for my Jeep

I like your avatar AlaskanDL Taz was a great character.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Just so you know and I don't bother people's spelling a lot but Georga is spelled Georgia. Better me than some other Grammar Nazis. And I also wanted to know if you drew your avatar? It is SO cute!!!