Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post some of your favorite games of all time

Default Post some of your favorite games of all time

Alright I have a vast library of games. So I just want to post some of my fav games and if anyone wants to do the same do it. If they have recommendations then go for it!

Anyways SOME of my fav games of all time are the following.

I have a bit more but yeah... So what about you guys? What are some of your fav games of all time? as you can see... I love all types of games. I'm not that picky. ^^
    Last edited by dragsnick; 21-Jul-2010 at 05:40.

GTA 3, GTA Vice City, COD WAW, COD MW2, Mairo 64, Mario Kart 64, Duke Nukum, DOOM

GTA 3, GTA: VC, MGS 2, Civilization IV, Audiosurf, Hitman: Contracts, Hitman: Blood Money, Tropico, Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, Culpa Innata. Just some of them, more that aren't listed.

My two favourite classic games (or at least that come to mind) are Dungeon Keeper and Age Of Empires II. There are others, but I'm only posting some, as the title suggests I do.

Some of my favourite games are GTA3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Deus Ex, and Saints Row 2.

doom. if there is one game, that i'd even still would wanna play on a hypermodern supersystem in 20 years, it'd be doom.

oh and Quake ofcourse <3, basically as the topping of whipped cream, on the pie of awesomeness called Doom :_)

Butterfly Mage

One of the most ancient games I ever owned -- and yet was one of my favorites of all time -- is Phantasie III. I'd play it now if I could. Lemme tell ya: back in the day, people knew how to write tight code. This turn-based RPG fit onto a single 3.5" floppy, yet had dozens of dungeons, 8 character classes, about a hundred spells, a really long plot, about a hundred monsters, and even accounted for your characters aging. The first time I played it, I was wondering why, close to the end, my characters were beginning to get less powerful. In their stats, they had all aged to the 70-80 year-old range! Whooo-Hoo! We'll get that dragon once I take the geritol, har har.

The game played on an 10 MHz IBM PC/AT with 640 Kb RAM, a CGA (320x240) display, and DOS 3.1.

Oh, god, I don't even know where to begin. No, that's a lie.

Golden Sun/Golden Sun: The Lost Age I played this game over and over all the way through my childhood. I couldn't get enough of it. It is, without any exception, my favorite RPG, and in my opinion, the best game outside of Pokemon to be made for the Game Boy. It was such an extensive storyline. I love the playstyle, the uniqueness, and especially the music. I think overall, the music and the scenery is what sold me. If you haven't played it, you could probably pick it up from gamestop for like... ten dollars.