Thread: *shy wave* Hey :)

Smile *shy wave* Hey :)

Hi there, I'm Renee, I'm 28 from Lexington,KY, and happily single.
    I'm not terribly interesting in and of myself, I enjoy reading, movies, painting/drawing. Sometimes when the stars align, I like to write.
    Also a longtime WoW addict.

I've been into diaperplay/ageplay I guess for a long time, for as long as I can remember and only just recently became aware there was a broad community that was similar to me in that regards. Though, from my time of lurking here a little, I learned there are nice people here, and would like to be friends.

Hope I get to meet more of you soon!

Hi and welcome.

Yea, I didn't learn there was a comunity of AB/DLs till i was 16.
    It was somthing I sort of used to ignore.

Thank you, Ikrit!

I've never known anyone in my real life who had the same feelings I do about this sort of thing, and I always felt a little bit strange, wondering if something was wrong with me. I'm still reluctant to tell anyone, but as least there's always understanding people online.

some people may not understand, my best advise to you is that you don't have to tell anyone.
    I've only told my mom becuse I still lived with her, I'd hate for her to run into it by accident

*waves back from Nashville*

Hi Renee...and welcome to a much larger world!

Welcome to the site! I consider myself a gamer but I still haven't ever played WoW, only Blizzard games I own are Diablo and Diablo II (with Lord of Destruction)

Thank you all!

Cool Teh! I still enjoy Diablo II now and then, I've been meaning to do the campaign quests again in Warcraft III as well.

Cool to have a neighbor here too! xD
    Also, I love your avatar.
    <tape tape> "All too easy.."

Welcome, you seem like a cool guy! I think a lot of us discovered these sorts of things after our teen years due to repression or something, but it's a good thing you found us at some point at least!

Also, we need to talk about your name. There can be only one LB! :P (nah it's fine, the all caps LB just caught my eye)

Thank you
    Actually... *blush* it might be a good idea if I change it. I didn't think of this before I signed up here!

LB is actually an abbreviated name of a guild I was in, in World of Warcraft. It's LichBane. Sowwy.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeLB View Post
    Cool to have a neighbor here too! xD
    Also, I love your avatar.
    <tape tape> "All too easy.."
    HAHA! Sooo true!

And thank you. If ya couldn't tell I'm a big Star Wars fan. :-)