Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Significant accident of your life time/ times you really wish you where diapered?

Default Significant accident of your life time/ times you really wish you where diapered?

Alright I was thinking earlier today about the times i've peed myself or pooped myself or whatever. And Only two of them stick out. Keep in mind this is when my urge for diapers was surpressed so I really didn't have them yet wished for diapers that day.

Anyways point of the topic is Post times where you really wish you had a diaper and as a result wet yourself or peed yourself. OR JUST barely made it to the bathroom. Bed wetting count's but only if it was random. Like you didn't have a history of it.

Anyways Story number 1. I was a big arcade place that hard a roller coaster and what not. It was a school trip. So I was having so much fun... I was in the 4th or 5th grade? So I'm having fun and I kind of ignore the urge to pee. Then I run to the bathroom and as I'm going in the door... I wet myself. I felt the pee trickle down my school uniform. I was really really sad that day... luckily we where going to be leaving soon so I just sat around in the food court and just hung out there covering my lap with my hands. The pants where dark so I was happy about that! So then we are on the bus back to school and I'm all nervous about people sitting next to me. But no one really noticed.... I was wishing I wore a diaper this time cuz I wouldn't have pee all over myself and I'm like CRAP!. So Then I go and get to the school and have to walk home about 2-3 blocks. Run home go to the bathroom take my pants off and shower. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS STORY cept... you guys now!

My second story involved crap... My entire family knew about it. I was at the mall with my family and I don't like using public restroom for number 2. I find them nasty. so I was holding in my urge and then.... I was running to the bathroom saying I couldn't hold it anymore. I wasn't wearing underwear that day and a lot of it just tickled down my legs. I was like I want a diaper! I was in the 6th grade when this happend and my parents had to get me some underwear and pants. I had a walky talky (no cell phone) that where popular in the day and we where talking in it to my mom... i never realized that people could have heard what I was saying tough it. So they are probably a ton of people that where hearing my taking a dump in the toiler begging for clean underwear and pants to my parents. Y_Y Wouldn't have happened if I was diapered!

every day i messed myself when i was 12 and younger, witch was alot

The last time I remember pooping in my pants was when I was 11 Yes 11! I was on a road trip with my family and we had just had dinner out and I really felt the urge to poop as we were leaving and going back to the hotel. Well I didn't want to go in the restaurant bathroom because we were leaving and I thought I could make it back to the hotel but as we got there I really really had to go. We pulled into the hotel lot and I ran into the hotel looking for the bathroom because I didn't think I could make it to the room...well I did find the bathroom, but it was too late by that point, I had pooped I went into a bathroom stall and emptied the mess out of my underwear...had I been smart I would have just wiped myself as clean as possible and thrown my underwear away...but being 11 well....

So when I got back to the room I didn't smell too good and my parents found out about the accident. My dad was pissed and I'll never forget that

Anywho...that's my memory... I guess a diaper would have been helpfull because I would have known to toss it in the trash.

-Gus

At disney world when i was 5 i wanted to keep going on rides so i held going to pee and later when i had the chance "the well got clogged" :O so i couldn't go for another 2 hours...a painful 2 hours and that wouldn't have happened if i had a diaper...or self control haha.

I've been waiting for a chance to tell this story. This happened to me at the end of the last school semester in college. I was out with my friends and we ate Whataburger (local McDondalds). In college I have gone at least 8 months without a fast food burger so we were all craving one. Everyone else got an upset stomach immediately but I didn't feel anything. We drove out pretty far to find a whataburger so the drive back took some time too. My friend had to park his car in a car garage when the strongest sensation of the runs hit me. He had to park at a higher level but I asked to get off to shorten my distance to the bathroom. He joked that I should go just go in a trashcan. As I started walking the strongest urge to go immediately surged through my body and I had to stop walking and focus on holding it in.

I ended up dropping my pants in a trashcan at that garage being partially visible to traffic the whole time. To this day I'm not sure if my friends ever noticed that trashcan as they walked out of the garage. I had to discard my underclothing at a nearby public bathroom and I quickly took a shower and lie to my friends telling them that I took some medicine and am waiting for my aches to pass. The irony here is that I had just ordered bambinos for the first time and they would arrive the day after this incident. I definitely wished I had some at that point.

Montezuma's revenge on vacation in Mexico...kinda pooped the bed when I thought I was farting

Maybe I told that story already, but anyway...

I was in 1st grade, so I was most likely 6 years old. We were watching something (as I remember my accident was in the dark, I remember the TV as well), and sometime the urge to poop hit. I asked the teacher to get to the toilet. Despite being very nice, she refused. I had to hold it as long as I could, which wasn't long enough. I ended up with poop spread everywhere in my underwear, eww! (That was NOT nice back then). I was sit, so it just spread as it came out.

How I've been able to stand my underwear full of poop all day long is still beyond me to this very day, ten years later. I remember my mom was not particularly happy when she found out XD. Gosh if I had a diaper, maybe it would've ended in a better way! But I was interested by diaper only at 7.

actualy not too long ago like 2 and a half weeks ago i think
    i was on my way home from vacation at my dads and i had drinkin like mabe 10 sodas that day at least and several glasses of water on the 4 hour ride home with my mom i suddenly get the urge to pee but being on the road i hold it and fall asleep the i wake up and i really have to go but now i have to erm drop a load too but i still hold it and don't tell nobody then an hours later i feel the pressure of what im guessing was my colon and my bladder were so full the bladder blocked the colon and the colon pressure blocked the bladder but i knew if i moved it world not be a very fun time o i ak my mom how much longer thinking like 10 minutes she replies" 2 more hours" O.o "umm could we stop at a restroom or something soon?" cant you hold it " well if i do i might explode i your car and i dont mean like a bomb" she looks at me like wtf i thought this is why you liked diapers?(yea she knows)she is motioning like "aren't you wearing" and being just back from vaca i wasnt
    eventualy we stopped at mcdonalds but right as i get out of the car everything lets itself fall and relieve the presure on eachother realeasing right ther i front of everybody at mcdonnalds.
    yup >.<

Recently when walking back one evening with my other half from a sit down meal at the local chinese. Suddenly, when we were nearly home I had a sudden gut attack. I should have run home, but at first I did not want to be rude, after a minute or so I had to run, a real uncontrolable liquid number two, almost missed and messed my pants at home. If I had a nappy on at the time, she who lives here, may have seen that sometimes I do need some extra protection.

Quote Originally Posted by arclord View Post
    actualy not too long ago like 2 and a half weeks ago i think
    i was on my way home from vacation at my dads and i had drinkin like mabe 10 sodas that day at least and several glasses of water on the 4 hour ride home with my mom i suddenly get the urge to pee but being on the road i hold it and fall asleep the i wake up and i really have to go but now i have to erm drop a load too but i still hold it and don't tell nobody then an hours later i feel the pressure of what im guessing was my colon and my bladder were so full the bladder blocked the colon and the colon pressure blocked the bladder but i knew if i moved it world not be a very fun time o i ak my mom how much longer thinking like 10 minutes she replies" 2 more hours" O.o "umm could we stop at a restroom or something soon?" cant you hold it " well if i do i might explode i your car and i dont mean like a bomb" she looks at me like wtf i thought this is why you liked diapers?(yea she knows)she is motioning like "aren't you wearing" and being just back from vaca i wasnt
    eventualy we stopped at mcdonalds but right as i get out of the car everything lets itself fall and relieve the presure on eachother realeasing right ther i front of everybody at mcdonnalds.
    yup >.<
    periods and commas, you should use them.