Thread: Insert generic introduction thread here

Default Insert generic introduction thread here

Erm, hi. The website kinda told me off for being registered without posting this long, so here's me getting out of lurker status introducing myself.

Gender - M
    Age - 20
    Nationality - UK

Currently at university halfway through an engineering degree. Avid gamer and obsessive geek/nerd on the side. Play WoW quite a lot and a few other fps/rts/rpg 's, and plenty of the titles on Steam that get 75% seasonal reductions.

I've had infantilist side-thoughts for a number of years now, but it was only in the past few months at uni when I plucked up the courage and had the privacy to go try on some diapers. Tried out the large sizes of Drynites and Underjams in both genders so far, and yeah, I can definitely attest to what people say about what a ~32 inch waist does to the UJ's, lawl. I kinda have a desire to try out getting a sleeper in the near future, probs one from these guys, but otherwise it's just a discrete life of occasionally wearing some pullups instead of boxers.

Hey, welcome to the forum . I've just gone on a massive spending splurg on steam myself, damn them and their offers! Will never finish all the games I've got :X.
    I do suggest getting a something a little, thicker, then pullups, like abena x-pluses, or even cuddlz :P.

welcome to the site, not on here very long myself but it seems pretty cool. As loopy says something a bit thicker is the way forward and how about a onesie, i got one and love it, i feel soooooooooo babish wearing it