Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem - Is this true? (also an addiction)

Default Problem - Is this true? (also an addiction)

Heya, basically i am going to keep this short.

I can't stop masturbating :p i do it every night and i don't know why, but i can't stop lol.

Is it true that it stops your penis development? Think i heared it on a teenagers help website :p

Anyone got tips to help stop/know if this is true? hehehe

good lord, the stories that circulate amongst you crazy youngsters! masturbation is perfectly normal. it doesn't do you any harm, in fact it's supposed to be quite good for you.

if it's interfering with your life in some way or getting in the way of more important things maybe you should consider trying to cut back a bit. but a nightly masturbation session in the privacy of your room isn't going to cause any problems. stop worrying so much, dude.

thanks but the website i saw was for teenagers to ask questions, than experts answer.

I am sure they said that masturbating causes you to release some hormones or something like that, what is also important for penis development :p

Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Heya, basically i am going to keep this short.

I can't stop masturbating :p i do it every night and i don't know why, but i can't stop lol.

Is it true that it stops your penis development? Think i heared it on a teenagers help website :p

Anyone got tips to help stop/know if this is true? hehehe
    As I am a few years older than yourself I do believe if that were the case my penis would have fallen off by now and believe me, it hasn't.

*Giggles*

It won't stop penis development. Or make your palms turn hairy, or anything else!

Yeah, I'd be in trouble if it had stopped penis development XD I was pretty chronically prone to it touchy-touchy twice a day when I was a boy. Now, as a girl, I still get off just as often, but it's not always in the way I use to. Plus, in combination with my HRT I'd have no peenie left at ALL if this were the case!

:p that actually made me 'Laugh out loud' and i am glad my palms won't turn hairy lol

Quote Originally Posted by when I was a boy. Now, as a girl, I still [i
    get off[/i] just as often,
    What you mean now as a girl if you were a boy before? :S

You can do yourself an injury. I did when quite young (like 5 times in a row the day I first "fully succeeded.") Then I had to abstain for a few days. ugh. You can cause all manner of abrasions... details withheld.
    You can google "atlas of dermatology" & similar, if you want a fright. Then you can say eww.

Now compulsive behaviour can be a problem if it... causes a problem. If you feel you must while in public spaces, like in class or on the bus or in the park or in the alley behind the police station, that would be a problem. If it keeps you up all night to the point of creating a sleep disorder, that would be a problem too. But the act in and of itself is not only normal and natural but serves biological functions: purging old sperm, which are not as motile and have other problems doing their jobs. Now go read this: which I put in a new joke thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...=2982#post2982
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Jan-2008 at 22:23.