Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper print underwear

Default Diaper print underwear

Yeah. You read that right. Diaper print underwear. Not underwear printed diapers.

Has anyone seen, or do people have a brainstorm idea for getting say white briefs and having kind of a faux diaper design printed on them to make them look like a diaper.

I've thought about this or a couple years now, I've come up with nothing when searching the interwebz. But close to sitting down with illustrator and putting something together to get printed.

@_@ That's an odd idea... I like it! never seen anything like it... so essentially i'd have tapes at the hips... XD

Basically you'd have briefs with screen printing on them of tapes and crinkle lines etc. My thought was just white, but understandably some people would want a printed "landing zone".

Um... I don't really see a point to them. Both of the things its inspired by are easy accessible.

I'm a diaper fetishist, not a novelty underwear fetishist. Why make something less good look like something better? If I wanted a cake, I'd buy a cake, rather than trying to make a packet of digestive biscuits resemble a cake. The same applies to diapers.

I'd but them. But then again, I'm one of those people who'd buy printed underwear at the first opprotunity.

maybe with a yellow wetness indicator that has turned blue down towards the crotch