Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Talking Hi!

Hi, I just joined less than a week ago. My name is Taylor and I'm 15 and going to be in 10th grade this year. I'm a TB/DL. I'm usually pretty shy and quiet at first, but once you get to know me, I almost never be quiet! I like to sleep, eat, watch anime, talk to my friends, read fanfiction, use the computer, and tons of other stuff. I'm pretty weird. Weirder than what can be described in just words. It's usually pretty fun though! When I grow up, I think I want to be either a nurse or a chef...I'm still not sure though, maybe I'll decide not to be either. Sometimes, I'm pretty calm, but most of the so much. I don't have many friends. I never really have, but I like to make new friends!

You finally made an intro, good job!

Yeah! Thanks You really think it turned out well?

You did perfect!

You're welcome~ Now hurry up and get to 20 posts and be here for a week!

I think it's almost been a week and I have almost half of 20 posts...

Get to work, I want to to be a regular! >.>

I want to be too! All I need now is a few more days and 10 more posts...

Hello! Welcome to adisc. I also like Anime. My favs are Full metal Alchemist,Deathnote, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Dragonball Z Kai (ish watching it on Nick Toons), Chobits, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins..... And some more.