Thread: Hello Everyone, Nice To Be Here....

Default Hello Everyone, Nice To Be Here....

Hello Everyone,

Well, my name is Stanley. I am 29 and live in Northern California. Redding to be exact. I live with a good friend who is AB aware. I got into being AB for several reasons. One big one was as a way to cope with being in diapers and to cope with other problems in my life. I have been bed wetting since age 13, and day wetting since age 20. I was in diapers at night until the day wetting started, then I had to start wearing them all the time. As time went on, I got more and more into the AB lifestyle. A few years ago I finally embraced it and turned my room into a nursery. The 1st thing to know about me I have no secrets. What you see is what you get, both here on the internet and in real life. My bio is WAY too long to post here. But if you would like to read it, feel free. My bio is located at: Stanleys Personal Page If you have any questions, feel free to ask *snip*

Please put your contact details in your profile
    Last edited by Martin; 16-Jul-2010 at 02:30. Reason: See mod note.

Welcome to the forums, BabyStanley!