Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O hai.

Default O hai.

Hey everyone. Well... it says I should post here, so I am.

My name on here is J-Raff... my friends call me that sometimes because (to them) I'm kinda tall. Think like, 6' 1" verging on 6' 2" - not that tall but some of my friends are less vertically fortunate. I'm not muscular but I'm in no way fat (I only weigh about 160ish).

Anyway. Why I'm here. Well... I'm 99.9% a DL. No real interest in the TB/AB thing at all. I'm a full-time college student whenever it's that time of year, and I'm fortunate enough to have a good friend of mine at school who is also into all this janx. We figured it out all in a very roundabout fashion but we're cool now.

Umm... what else. Disposables are what's up. Never tried cloth but I don't have much of an interest. Depends are cool by me but I've also tried most brands you can get here in Amurrica. I really want to try some of the Euro Tena's and stuff, though.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Error404

You stole my thread title! o_o

Anyhow! Hey there, I'm Danny, the resident immature genius, your exits are located to the left, right and directly infront of you, unfortunately all the crazy people are blocking them off.

Be careful of the cookies and milk, they may very well contain laxatives or diuretics and if you see a giant peach bouncing around, no, you're not going crazy, that's our resident giant Peach mascot, oddly enough, named Peachy. He's good for free cuddles and variably safe milk/cookies - 'Pends on his mood really.

So! Hi! Jump right in, we're the loving sort, not like we're about to shun you for your height.

Long J-Raf is Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, just like longcat. ^_^ And who doesn't like Longcat?!

Welcome to adics man iam sure u will enjoy it here

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
    Hai.
    Hai? *)

*shivers and runs off*

Welcome anyway, and please leave your sharks on the coat hanger outside the front door!

Peachy

*) "Hai" = German for "shark"

k how about Ni Hao? Hao is like a one letter difference right? (Chinese for hello)

Whatever... Have fun on the forums! =]

Well I was going for the LOLcat "o hai" since I think those are hysterical. Those of you with Facebook will get it. Hopefully.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Error404

Careful with the memes, until Moo revises the rule or something, some people will abuse the 'no memes' rule as to give you bad rep without good reason.

Sad. But true.

Either way, welcome once again, if you wanna throw memes about, feel free to PM them at me, I'm cool with them, even if others aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Careful with the memes, until Moo revises the rule or something, some people will abuse the 'no memes' rule as to give you bad rep without good reason.

Sad. But true.

Either way, welcome once again, if you wanna throw memes about, feel free to PM them at me, I'm cool with them, even if others aren't.
    Hmm. I gotta look this "meme" thing up. Never heard that word before, ever. Well... hope I didn't offend anyone with my random bit o' LOLcat.