Thread: Diapers on Hot in Cleveland!

Default Diapers on Hot in Cleveland!

Adult diapers were part of the new TV Land show Hot in Cleveland last night. One of the cast members was doing a commercial for an unknown Japanese product. When it arrived it was a pair of pants with a thick and loud diaper inside of it(they were called Lady Pants). The girl wore them and they were indeed loud. There was also a commercial for it at the end of the show and can be seen at TVLand.com. I watch the show because it has Betty White on there and she is one of my favorite actress's.

Sweet; maybe hunt down a pair and try em' out aye.
    It's seems so odd and embarrassing when diapers are shown on tv or ammagazine your looking at especially when your attention changes and someone that may be sitting next to you may notice. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Sweet; maybe hunt down a pair and try em' out aye.
    It's seems so odd and embarrassing when diapers are shown on tv or ammagazine your looking at especially when your attention changes and someone that may be sitting next to you may notice. Hehe
    same thing happened to me about attention shifting lol i was sitting next to a friend at the time =p

well my best friend knows about me so it doesn't really matter if that happened to me XD