Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to stop a drynite leaking!?

Default how to stop a drynite leaking!?

hey guys
    drynites are the only diapers i can get but on the second wetting they start to leak a bit, any suggestions how to stop this? for instance how could i make home made plasticpants ?

thanks all xxx

Don't wet twice?

Makes sence to me, I don't think those are known for their absorbancy....

You could try wearing two. Slit the cover of the inner one in a few places for best results.

Put a better diaper over the top. Dx

But seriously, Drynites suck. You may as well wear a paper towel.

I would try 2 if this is your only option. The other thing is to put on rubber pants but they will still leak. They are not the best diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    You could try wearing two. Slit the cover of the inner one in a few places for best results.
    This would work. This is called a stuffer. you could also use a baby diaper as a stuffer. I did this earlier and I was in a goodnite all day long. Wetting it alot. Granted I didn't wet the first pee in the morning. That'll instantly flood it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Don't wet twice?
    If you're using just a goodnite follow this advice. If it's a heavy wetting you shouldn't wet it twice. It's a bedwetter product not a "real" diaper. A real diaper will hold up several wettings.

Anyways if you follow what someone else said you could very well stay in the goodnite the entire day. ^^

Oh and here for your plastic pants dilema

I doub't i'll work tough... you're diaper will still leak. So once you take that off there will be a puddle of pee soaked all over that goodnite.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 16-Jul-2010 at 01:56. Reason: Forgot to add something.

Goodnites/Drynites are the only diapers that I have easy access to that I like, but I never pass more than one wetting. If you wear two or use a stuffer that can help, but in reality it can only hold so much. Keep in mind that they are made with the intention of just a little dribble from bedwetting, not a flood or two coming from a teenage or adult's body.