Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "leakage"

Default "leakage"

This is going to sound kind of odd, but I've been leaking lately...from my anus.

I know, it sounds like a bad punchline from southpark or something, but it's true. Every so often, I get leakage from my rectum of fecal matter. Not solids, but liquid. But not all that much, only enough to feel really uncomfortable.

It comes probably twice or thrice a month, lasting from one to three days. For the life of me, I don't know what causes it. I have a theory that it might be diet, but I have no evidence of this.

For background, I have always had bowel "issues". Bouts of diarrhea are irregular, but not uncommon. I seem to get them for one forceful, sudden (sometimes too sudden ) bout, then it goes away.

Sorry if this grosses anyone out, but I thought you guys might be able to help me determine what could be causing this. Thanks!

Sounds like a form of fecal incontinence to me...I don't really know what else to say, except to probably wear diapers when it does happen...

Sounds like an imbalance or something your eating that gives you the runs, most people have something that runs right thru them, except me that is, nothing works on me.

I have a freind if he drinks milk it go's right thru him, it maybe something you alergic to you should have it checked out, it's more than likely something your eating or drinking.

EmeraldsAndLime

This is something you should get checked out by your doctor ASAP. It isn't normal.

Whilst probably the best case scenario is that it's your diet, the worst case could be a more serious, permanent illness. Don't leave it to chance and get it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Sounds like an imbalance or something your eating that gives you the runs, most people have something that runs right thru them, except me that is, nothing works on me.

I have a freind if he drinks milk it go's right thru him, it maybe something you alergic to you should have it checked out, it's more than likely something your eating or drinking.
    The thing is that this leakage isn't related to my bowel movements. They are normal. The leakage seem to be independent from my other bodily functions.

Does anyone have any ideas how to combat or cope with this? Normally I only leak enough to make my cheeks slippery and smelly, but once I leaked so much it made a small spot on the outside of my pants. The only thing that I've tried is putting a wad of toilet paper up there to absorb it. But it's rather uncomfortible to walk around all day with a wad of toilet paper rammed up your arse.

IF you want something to put in your underwear try tena guards there made for men that drip, they have an adheasive back to stick them in.

Or use a prouduct to absorb the moisture something like (i'm not sure on the spelling on this) Kopectate, or eat something that will bind your system like bananas or something with real cheese in it,

I think I would ask a doctor you could have something simpel, and caught early won't be much to fix

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    The thing is that this leakage isn't related to my bowel movements. They are normal. The leakage seem to be independent from my other bodily functions.

Does anyone have any ideas how to combat or cope with this? Normally I only leak enough to make my cheeks slippery and smelly, but once I leaked so much it made a small spot on the outside of my pants. The only thing that I've tried is putting a wad of toilet paper up there to absorb it. But it's rather uncomfortible to walk around all day with a wad of toilet paper rammed up your arse.
    One word, diaper. Wearing a diaper is way better then having toilet paper up your butt. I also recommend to see a doctor too, to see what maybe causing it.

are you sure it's not sweat? i know it sounds weird, but during the later spring and summer months i usually sweat a lot back there. for a while i thought it was 'leakage' but found out it was sweat.

I sometimes experience something like that myself. Mine happens maybe once every third week and lasts 1-2 days. Though...it isn't enough to make it slippery, much less make a spot. It does however give my edges of my...anus...a diaper rash.

Washing it thoroughly usually makes it feel better, though it tends to come back in maybe 6-7 hours.

It's...icky.